Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

Flight1 GTN 750 issues

Need some help. I am experiencing frequent crashes with my Flight1 GTN 750. Right before it crashes or freezes, I usually get a “TAWS Not Available” Audible warning then it just freezes up usually making my sim very slow as well. Sometimes the Garmin system just freezes and I’m able to recycle my avionics and it’ll come back to life like normal. Sometimes I can fly all day and no freezes or crashes occur it’s totally random. But the issue is, it’s happening more frequently now. Almost every flight I try and make. What’s odd is, it’s only the 750. My 650 which sits right beside it never acts up. I went into the F1 forums and was suggested that it could be my computer system is running out of resources. I have an i7-6700K with a RTX 2070, as well as 32 gigs of RAM. So I was kinda skeptical but thought I’d check into it. I cleaned my HDD With a program that wipes Old files and such off the disk so it’s not as bogged down, and I also applied an Affinity Mask so my first two usable cores were free and P3D used the last 10. So I then put my GTN products on core 0 since my sim wasn’t using that core but I still got a crash so I have run out of ideas lol. It’s such a nice product but I can’t even make it work on my computer and it’s frustrating because I actually have a decent rig that should be able to run this thing with no issues. While simming, I do run ASP4, Rex SF, Rex EF, and ProATC/X in the background but I’m sure lots of folks are doing the same with no issues. So any advice would be appreciated as to what’s going on with my F1 product! Thanks!  

Edited by Deltaair1212

RXP GTN Touch.... There i fixed your problem for you... 😉

tpewpb-6.png

1 minute ago, RW1 said:

RXP GTN Touch.... There i fixed your problem for you... 😉

I actually ditched RXP for F1 because the RXP GTN screen was really notchy and not smooth at all. When I would zoom in and out it was like 5 fps on the screen I hated that. With my F1 GTN it’s as smooth as butter... when it works 🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Deltaair1212 Hi, you might have wanted to wait a little longer. The RXP GTN v2.5.25 cures this 'lag' in the screen both on P3D and X-Plane:

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)