Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

KaiTak

hey Oliver..not sure if you are familiar with FlyTampa's KaiTak but due to the file structure..I am not sure really how to install this with the addon manager..... Do i tick..install all subfolders etc..look at the two pics and look at the scenery how its set up. I have an lc and a world and I am not sure where they go properly in the layering.

https://imgur.com/YAv3V7d

https://imgur.com/LwXz62n

Thanks,

BobM.

Bob M

Hard to tell, that is not much to go on. What did it originally look like in the scenery.cfg? You should probably start there.

I think that these are acutally three scenery components and one effects component.

1. The whole folder itself seems to be the first scenery area, because it has \scenery and \texture in it. 
  2. The second scenery area is probably the _lc.
  3. The third scenery area is probably in world, but I can't look inside, so no way to tell. It hasn't been added correctly or it is empty, that is why it is displayed in purple color.
  4. You will also have to add the effects as AddonComponent to the add-on.xml (add it to the same package on the "other addons" tab)

I would put 1&2 on top of the scenery library, like you have,  and 3 on layer 3 (but make sure that the path is correct)

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI