Sign in to follow this  
Akki

Misplaced parked aircrafts at Zürich Kloten

Despite of having reunned the Park Pos generator latest version the LSZH get word not allowed parked aircrafts. Can someone tell me why? And it is not in the list on the homepage.

Åke

Delete any LSZH.xml from your parked_updates folder first.

Hi,

so I did without success, but I think I know the reason for the problem: the PPG reads the airport stock file ( APX50150.bgl) instead of the Aerosoft installation over Zürich Airport ( AF2_LSZH_STANDARD.bgl). I saw that my own FSX aircraft was misplaced in the stock file using the AFX program. By removing the stock airport from FSX and reload the PPG it worked out correctly!

Now remain to check if I lost the ILS information i.e. someone told me that this info is only in the stock airport....but I might be wrong?

How to treat this in best way, I can handle it manually for all the airports I fly between ( backing them up before running PPG) but is this the best practice?

Nico, furthermore - Ive told you that I from time to time experience disturbancies in the airport scenery running Real Traffic, I have phot examples, problem disapear when I turn of PSXT only, can you tell me in what forum I should try to solve this problem?

Åke

Update: the ILS at LSZH worked perfectly - so my worries was not correct. DS

Edited by Akki
Complementary

12 minutes ago, Akki said:

Hi,

so I did without success, but I think I know the reason for the problem: the PPG reads the airport stock file ( APX50150.bgl) instead of the Aerosoft installation over Zürich Airport ( AF2_LSZH_STANDARD.bgl). I saw that my own FSX aircraft was misplaced in the stock file using the AFX program. By removing the stock airport from FSX and reload the PPG it worked out correctly!

Now remain to check if I lost the ILS information i.e. someone told me that this info is only in the stock airport....but I might be wrong?

How to treat this in best way, I can handle it manually for all the airports I fly between ( backing them up before running PPG) but is this the best practice?

Nico, furthermore - Ive told you that I from time to time experience disturbancies in the airport scenery running Real Traffic, I have phot examples, problem disapear when I turn of PSXT only, can you tell me in what forum I should try to solve this problem?

Åke

To be safe, put all your add-on airports in a seperate folder and then let PPG process that folder after you have processed FSX. There is no need to remove any stock airport files, and you beter don't.

furthermore: don't know, sorry

Edited by kiek

Anyhow great thanks for your excellent support Nico!

Åke