Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Traffic Global Early Access, P3D V5 version available

you should learn how to write....😉  

Only wondering why you loose your time and others with that useless post...

Just relax ! 

Alain from Montreal

Edited by aljones
  • Like 1

Oh dear, I think this thread is on borrowed time. At least the message that the P3Dv5 update is available has been passed I suppose.

Ian S

38.jpg

28 minutes ago, aljones said:

Good for you !

Why did you post ? this is not about what ai traffic program is best ?

Alain from Montreal

AIG is a freeware AI program. I don't see how you don't see the relationship. If all you want is a post on TG update released, there's actually a place for that in our forums.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

AIG is a freeware AI program. I don't see how you don't see the relationship. If all you want is a post on TG update released, there's actually a place for that in our forums.

I know what AIG is, this tread is about  the TG update, not which program is best 

Alain from Montreal

Edited by aljones

1 minute ago, aljones said:

I know what AIG is, this tread is about  the TG update, not which program is best ?

Alain from Montreal

It's not a big deal to bring up AIG. As I stated there are places for simple released annoncements.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Can we please go back to Traffic Global Early Access, P3D V5? I don't see the Option window where you define the amount of traffic.

Regards,

Andreas Gutzwiller

How is the FPS at night? In the last version there was a huge impact with dyn lighting 

10 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

you have had a downer on TG since it came out.

I've been hard on it only because it's warranted.

For example, in the screens you posted at LEBL. 2 UPS 747's and at least 5 or 6 FedEx at LEBL? Lol, and Air Hong Kong? UPS should be maybe twice a week with a single 767 and FedEx 3x a week with a 757. The plans are just horrible. A320's without wing fences let alone those with sharklets etc, the entire Alaska Airlines 737 fleet is only 900 without winglets? United Airlines is similar, with a few 700's with again no winglets at all. I could go on and on without even getting picky. 

8 hours ago, cannow said:

Works perfectly and doubles my frame rate over aig

As Simbol already mentioned it's purely because TG is adding FAR less traffic. Adjust your traffic slider to suit your sim.

To each their own, it's just important for users to know that much better is available and it's free.

• Like 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

28 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

I've been hard on it only because it's warranted.

For example, in the screens you posted at LEBL. 2 UPS 747's and at least 5 or 6 FedEx at LEBL? Lol, and Air Hong Kong? UPS should be maybe twice a week with a single 767 and FedEx 3x a week with a 757. The plans are just horrible. A320's without wing fences let alone those with sharklets etc, the entire Alaska Airlines 737 fleet is only 900 without winglets? United Airlines is similar, with a few 700's with again no winglets at all. I could go on and on without even getting picky. 

As Simbol already mentioned it's purely because TG is adding FAR less traffic. Adjust your traffic slider to suit your sim.

To each their own, it's just important for users to know that much better is available and it's free.

Wow, because you does it not have running as you want it to you really are running empty on TG.

I have it too. The aircraft are getting better and they are easier on the framerate than those of AIG and FSPXAI, which I use too. 

However, regarding the flightplans indeed there is still some work to do. But as I only use the models ( PSXT + RT ) that is not important for me..

What I do want is the developer to finish TG as that is taking way too long ..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Is the cargo traffic built into Traffic Global now?

Cargo have there own compiler separate from the main database compiler as do the GA , at the LEBL shot that was Cargo from My Flights Plans you can make up your own plans, but I would say make up your own mind which AI you want.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

11 hours ago, GSalden said:

Wow, because you does it not have running as you want it to you really are running empty on TG.

Lol, not running as I want? No, it's not even close to running as I would expect for something that has been in development for so long! I'm not running empty on it though, just saying it like it is. I'm also very hard on UTL but it's so far ahead of TG, and yet still quite a ways behind where the freeware is. I've been there since the first week of TG public release and it feels like we're still in the first couple of months of development compared to the others.

To each his own though I guess, buyer beware.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I would like to think that I attempt to keep things fairly realistic using the high fidelity aircraft, decent scenery, realtime live wx, using charts, ATC etc so would expect that AI would be adhering to realism for the most part other than hard coded behavior that is unruly.   TG is 42USD!   For that , it sure as heck better live up to being equal or better than freeware AIG and I am not seeing that.  Nothing ruins realism when you have AI liveries that are totally not used or appropriate for that geographic region.  For the price it better be darn accurate for livery and flightplans.  Those screenshots say it all, but if you want to pay for something thats not even half baked, and just want partial AI filling up with no care for livery or aircraft types for the airport, hey its your money and time.  Few years ago I had one of these traffic paywares.  Not only ugly models, but seeing A320 European liveries at a North American airport is simply not acceptable. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Yes its not aig  , I have both TG is lighter on the system but as accurate . Does it show aircraft at gate yes great .

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

14 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

Cargo have there own compiler separate from the main database compiler as do the GA , at the LEBL shot that was Cargo from My Flights Plans you can make up your own plans, but I would say make up your own mind which AI you want.

Are the "separate compilers" available on their website? How does that work? Thanks!