Sign in to follow this  
benwbriscoe

P3D v5 AI traffic

Hi guys,

I've been looking for realistic AI traffic to populate P3D v5 with. Looks like Ultimate Traffic only works with V4.

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks,

Ben

Look no further than the freeware available through the Alpha India Group. There is a one click installer to populate your sim with hundreds of aircraft.

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php

Edited by Ian S
  • Like 1

Ian S

38.jpg

Just now, Ian S said:

Look no further than the freeware available through the Alpha India Group. There is a one click installer to populate your sim with hundreds of aircraft 

+1 for AIG AI Manager

Regards, Andy

System: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20 GHz; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB; 16GB RAM, Full SSD, Prepar3D v4.5 HF3 @ 1920x1080

43 minutes ago, benwbriscoe said:

Hi guys,

I've been looking for realistic AI traffic to populate P3D v5 with. Looks like Ultimate Traffic only works with V4.

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks,

Ben

I’m a big AIG fan, but UT live works well with p3d v5 and i’m using it right now.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

8 minutes ago, benwbriscoe said:

Sorry for my ignorance but where is the one click installer?

The software is available here, https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/ . It is free but you'll need to register for the forums. A little bit of preparation work needed, just download the P3D SDK from the P3D website, and download the up to date versions of any payware AI you use.  You'll also need a sign in for the AVSIM and FlightSim.com libraries so the OCI can enter and download the relevant models and paints for you Make sure you read the manual but there is plenty of help here or on the AIG forum.

Edited by Ian S

Ian S

38.jpg

54 minutes ago, benwbriscoe said:

Can anyone advise?

Hi Ben,

There is also the option to fly with real live traffic: PSXseeconTrafic (PSXT).

There are now two data providers available, Real Traffic (payware) and ADS-B Live (free of charge).

See the Quick Start Guide.

Nico

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

Kiek -- will PSXseecon Trafic or ADS-B live work with UTL2?

Bill Moore

Great thanks, I'll give Ultimate flight live a go.

Do I have to turn off the default P3D traffic to just see the real life AI?

42 minutes ago, bill62 said:

Kiek -- will PSXseecon Trafic or ADS-B live work with UTL2?

With the liveries of UTL2, yes. Do not run UTL2.

With Ultimate Traffic Live, I can't seem to set the installation targets to get it to see P3D v5.

I've set the main directory to c:\program files\lockheed martin\prepar3d v5\

But I can't seem to locate the .cfg file? There's a Prepar3D.exe.config in the main directory but I can't select that as it only lets me click folders and doesn't show other files...

1 hour ago, kiek said:

There are now two data providers available, Real Traffic (payware) and ADS-B Live (free of charge).

No point with live traffic at the moment.
It's almost as quiet as when Eyjafjallajokull erupted 10 years ago.

Great to hear that there's a freeware data source though.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

2 hours ago, Ian S said:

The software is available here, https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/ . It is free but you'll need to register for the forums. A little bit of preparation work needed, just download the P3D SDK from the P3D website, and download the up to date versions of any payware AI you use.  You'll also need a sign in for the AVSIM and FlightSim.com libraries so the OCI can enter and download the relevant models and paints for you Make sure you read the manual but there is plenty of help here or on the AIG forum.

That's hardly a 'one click install' then, is it?

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

10 minutes ago, F737NG said:

No point with live traffic at the moment.

OP  was looking for realistic traffic ... 😉

It is quite indeed, mostly cargo planes. But still intersting. Yesterday for instance there was an aircrfat from Vietnam at EHAM. Normally they do not fly at EHAM but it was picking up stranded residents (at EDDF, EHAM and Charles de Gaulle airport).

Edited by kiek

15 minutes ago, Chock said:

That's hardly a 'one click install' then, is it?

😀 no, that's just the initial set-up, takes a few minutes. The OCI refers to the installation of flightplans. Click on the airline, all aircraft, repaints and flightplans are installed with one click in a few moments. 

Ian S

38.jpg