Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Feelthere E-Jets 175 and 195 in P3Dv4

As there is a 20% offer on simMarket for these, what in the opinions here, are Feethere E-Jets in P3Dv4?  I used to have them in FSX, but want to gauge opinions here in P3D before I make the buy.

Thanks

At the FT forums several users have complained about low FPS after the SP1 release. The SP1 changelog includes some additions of HD textures to the internals of the aircraft. I don’t have these aircraft yet, but they certainly are on my wishlist, so any comments in this regard would also be appreciated.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

8 minutes ago, edpatino said:

At the FT forums several users have complained about low FPS after the SP1 release. The SP1 changelog includes some additions of HD textures to the internals of the aircraft. I don’t have these aircraft yet, but they certainly are on my wishlist, so any comments in this regard would also be appreciated.

Cheers, Ed

Thanks, Ed, that's why I have not pulled the trigger yet, and am not going down that road again, making bad buys🤣

Edited by vc10man

Hi

Bought these at full price, I’m not an expert pilot so won’t comment too much on how it flies, just to say there is another hot fix in the process of being tested and I haven’t flown it in a while. At the price (full) I was disappointed to have to download a utility to open the doors and another utility to calculate v speeds. In addition fuel loading is done via P3d.

I personally wouldn’t buy again, but at sale price.... probably not.

Regards

G

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gandalf said:

Hi

Bought these at full price, I’m not an expert pilot so won’t comment too much on how it flies, just to say there is another hot fix in the process of being tested and I haven’t flown it in a while. At the price (full) I was disappointed to have to download a utility to open the doors and another utility to calculate v speeds. In addition fuel loading is done via P3d.

I personally wouldn’t buy again, but at sale price.... probably not.

Regards

G

Great feedback that. Just what I needed to go by. It wasn't all that brilliant in FSX

The version that is discounted is not the latest version, which is very confusing. The version that SimMarket are discounting was a temporary rehash of the earlier version 2 which allowed it to work in P3D 4.1, but is not suitable for later P3D releases..

The current version is Ejets version 3 for P3D 4.5, which has also been found to work in P3D5.  This version of the Ejets is not discounted.

Edited by Biggles2010
  • Upvote 1

John B

I posted a somewhat lengthy opinion on the current state of these in another topic here a month or so ago.

Summary was that there are some things that annoy me (particularly for the price point) but overall I enjoy flying them.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

As Biggles pointed out, there's some confusion on which version is being discussed in this thread.

The version on sale is v2. The most recent version is v3.
v3 has PBR and other improved visuals, but still has enough complaints that prevented me from buying as an upgrade (see the comments below the FSElite articles on release and SP1).

v2 is on sale and is a touched-up port. It has issues with the modelling of the cockpit layout, dynamic lighting floods in at night and the textures are very FSX. Systems-wise it's rather good for the price.
Can I recommend v2 though? No.

Edited by F737NG

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Ahh my mistake, all of my comment were in regards to v3, my apologizes.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

What, they still sell the V2 version?

Well, V2 is somewhat flyable with AP and MCDU, I can only speake for 170/190 then, but the aerodynamic is just not match the manual.

The landing light/ Taxi light will make VC too bright to fly at night, but it's fixable via a FSLSpotlight profile.

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

Cheers, Ed

I was referring to the v3 too. This eventually be the version I would buy, but so far the comments are mostly not positive.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

19 minutes ago, C2615 said:

What, they still sell the V2 version?

Well, V2 is somewhat flyable with AP and MCDU, I can only speake for 170/190 then, but the aerodynamic is just not match the manual.

The landing light/ Taxi light will make VC too bright to fly at night, but it's fixable via a FSLSpotlight profile.

According to what I just checked at SM, the version you can buy is the latest v3, at a discounted upgrade price in case you're owner of the v1.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

32 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Summary was that there are some things that annoy me (particularly for the price point) but overall I enjoy flying them.

Thanks for your post. What worries me more is that slow loading of 4k textures in the VC.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

Just discovered:

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

The fact that none of the cockpit lighting works during the day and you can hardly see the buttons and writing on them when there’s shadow in the cockpit or twilight is just outrageous in 2020. 
And they absolutely refuse to add it. They have ruled it out. 

How you can ask for that much money in a product that apparently uses FSX code in 2020 really is absurd. 

Some of the sounds are hilarious as well. The way the APU starts... wow. 

It’s so weird. If they worked on these things, it would be a very decent addon.  But instead....

• Like 1