I decided to buy a new 2080ti and looked everywhere such as Amazon, ebay etc. All what I see are mostly used ones which I am not interested in or older new models. Could anyone recommend a place where I can buy a new 2080ti?

I appreciate your help.

Bernd

4 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I agree, I think I wait, my 980ti has to do for a while.

Thanks

I picked up a used GTX 1080 TI Turbo 8 gb for $300 US to replace my GTX 970 4 gb and am thrilled with in for the meantime as I await more hotfixes for P3Dv5 and or MSFFS 2020.  Am still hanging out with FSX and lots of addons.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I am just afrais buying used, you do not know what you get plus no warranty. Glad you had luck!

27 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I picked up a used GTX 1080 TI Turbo 8 gb for $300 US to replace my GTX 970 4 gb and am thrilled with in for the meantime as I await more hotfixes for P3Dv5 and or MSFFS 2020.  Am still hanging out with FSX and lots of addons.

I was very lucky to pick up a brand new MSI 1080Ti for just over £700, in Dubai, last year to also replace an EVGA GTX970 4Gb.

14 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

I am just afrais buying used, you do not know what you get plus no warranty. Glad you had luck!

The price point and finding a seller who accepts returns are the key. I sold a 560ti to a happy customer when I bought the 970 new in 2015.  I will be selling the 970 soon.  I keep my GPU and my overall system as well very clean.  Use a micro vacuum tools kit and a lot of care.  Just totally cleaned my Corsair H100i Cooler a couple of weeks ago when under the right light I saw how much dust had built up in it's radiator fins.  That despite filters and my frequent cleaning of the system, enclosed in a Mastercase Pro 5 case.  

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I bought mine from Newegg.  I’ve always had good experiences with them.

Great customer service.  I paid extra for two day shipping and UPS screwed it up and was a day late so newegg refunded my entire shipping cost.  Even the standard shipping would have cost me something.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU