Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

Shutting down after exiting the sim

Hello guys,

I cannot fly without simstarter now! awesome tool, I just have 2 quick questions please

1 - I use multiple addons together with my sim so I been able to start them all with simstarter and works super well, now if I want to open and close my sim few times maybe because im testing an aircraft or addon is there any option to shut down all the programs I use with the sim quick? p3d takes a few 30-60 seconds to shut down but other applications like chase plane, active sky, landing rate etc will stay open, please let me know if using sim starter I can shut down everything when exiting the sim

2 - how to disable planes that I never fly, for example all the defaults so the sim loads quicker? I been able to do it with the airports and sceneries but not with the aircrafts, thanks for any help

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Hi, you can do both things with SIMstarter NG.

1. Set your "Run Manager" items via Configure: Run Manager and select "Close this program after sim has been closed". This closes down everything for me, except Steam: I've never found a way to fully close the Steam client via SIMstarter NG.

2. Use Tools : Livery Manager to disable any planes and liveries which you don't want to load. Be careful though because some missions require default planes to be active so if you try any missions and get weird results it may be that a required livery is disabled.

Hope this helps - SIMstarter NG is a fabulous tool!

• Like 1

Best regards

Rupert

Thanks Much @CB_Pilot for the info, will try both tips for sure!

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB