Sign in to follow this  
JorgePad01

How to do a "direct to" in FMC of Boeing 737_NGX PMDG

Hy every onen

I have a PMDG 737-NGX, and I´m newbe in the fmc functions, I would like to know how to alternate to another fix, that doesn´t in the previous route. I flew another planes 737 of Easy Panels that has this function there, but I know that the real fmc should be more complicated. I read the two tutorials fo fly of this plane, but I didn´t to know , how to do this.

My thanks to any help !

Best regards,

Jorge

Type name of fix in fmc, press LSK 1. Check it’s correct, press EXC.

Luke Pype

Usually the waypoint you want to go direct to is already in the flight plan, so you don't need to type the name in. Press the line select key to the left of the waypoint name. This will put the text in the scratchpad for you.  Then you press LSK1 to make it the next waypoint, verify the new plan and EXECute it.

Edited by kevinh

ki9cAAb.jpg