Sign in to follow this  
Dazza74

Logitech Throttle Quadrant set up issue with the Commander

Hi All, 

I've recently purchased the Logitech Throttle Quadrant and I'm having difficulty in calibrating the propeller control lever with the AC 11 Commander 114 in P3D v4.

As I pull the lever aft the RPM gauge needle lowers abruptly and jerky by a few hundred rpm. The rpm needle motion isn't smooth and the aircraft nose pitches up slightly. 

Is it an issue peculiar to this aircraft? Or can someone suggest an ideal calibration setting(s) for the lever in SPAD.next or P3D to gain smooth movement of the rpm gauge needle. The throttle and mixture levers are both fine.

Regards Darren.

Regards

Darren Harband

@Dazza, 

I'm pretty sure it is the aircraft model as i have found the same issue when using any joystick access to control the prop pitch. I'm currently using a Saitek Throttle quadrant (pre logitech) and it has a similar issue. It just means i have to move the prop pitch slowly so it does not swing so much.