Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Jamaican Airport Bargain

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

Have LatinVFR's Montego Bay bought from simMarket for FSX. Are they ever likely to update it to P3Dv4? If not I may go with this

LatinVFR's Montego Bay was released in 2010. Kingston in 2009.

What do you think cause I have no idea?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

LatinVFR's Montego Bay was released in 2010. Kingston in 2009.

What do you think cause I have no idea?

I bought Montego Bay in 2014, so had no idea it was a 2010 release. Ah, well, cannot see LatinVFR updating that then,so may as well go for those bargains you heads-up'd

Just note this developer ceased any further P3D work and is only doing XP11 since last year

What's going on with their product list?

P3D products were not available for some reason in the last year and suddenly they are back up?

Can anyone comment if they are working in v5 flawlessly?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

The products were not available then I implored simmarket to make them available for purchase. Now everyone can take advantage of the bargain. 😀

Better hurry because if simmarket  decides to stop selling these two essential airports for the Caribbean, you'd be out of luck!

48 minutes ago, Shomron said:

What's going on with their product list?

P3D products were not available for some reason in the last year and suddenly they are back up?

Can anyone comment if they are working in v5 flawlessly?

Most issues with P3D v5 airports are related to elevation issues which can easily be fixed with ADE.

I do not have P3D v5, so what do I know? 😀

11 minutes ago, DJJose said:

The products were not available then I implored simmarket to make them available for purchase. Now everyone can take advantage of the bargain. 😀

Better hurry because if simmarket  decides to stop selling these two essential airports for the Caribbean, you'd be out of luck!

Nice, wonder why they were shelved? I hope not due to lack of support

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Bought both today, but for some reason  SODE would not work. Only GSX inserts its own jetways, if enabled

Edited by vc10man

4 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Bought both today, but for some reason  SODE would not work

Where does it say that SODE is supported? You might need to add your own MJs with GSX.

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

Where does it say that SODE is supported? You might need to add your own MJs with GSX.

Does not specifically say so,I just spotted them at MKJS, so thought they'd be. No big shakes!

23 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Does not specifically say so,I just spotted them at MKJS, so thought they'd be. No big shakes!

Inibuilds to the rescue

https://www.inibuilds.com/gsx-west-indies

Not that is hard to setup your own jetways with GSX 2 but since the great guys at iniBuilds have done already, why not just save some time! 😉

Edited by Figadas
  • Like 3

anybody have montego bay working with v5?  runway is unmarked for me.  terminal ramp not right either.  pretty sure the old terminals are showing.  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

13 minutes ago, Figadas said:

Inibuilds to the rescue

https://www.inibuilds.com/gsx-west-indies

Not that is hard to setup your own jetways with GSX 2 but since the grat guys at iniBuilds have done already, why not just save some time! 😉

Thanks. I forgot about Inibuilds.

• Like 1