Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

FSDreamTeam Site

Has anyone been able to down load from here recently? (26 May@ approx 10am cdst).

The download page was down yesterday, and we posted here and on our Facebook page a message with direct download links so, yesterday, everybody was able to download anyway from these links.

Today, all downloads are working, the only thing that is still down it's the forum. If the Download page doesn't work for you, it's likely because your browser has cached the old version, so try F5.

Everything else, purchase, activation and Live Update, never stopped to work, since they are each one on completely separate servers, run by different companies in different places.

Edited by virtuali

I tried downloading again just before posting. Not working. Neither is the forum. However the page to purchase is.

This is my current experience as of 10 minutes ago.

Dave

I can only repeat and confirm all downloads are working since this morning. That's why I also wrote to try F5 to refresh the page, you might probably looking at the version of the Download page that has been cached by your browser.

Or, you can try another browser, or empty your browser cache and restart it. But I assure you downloads ARE working.

And yes, the forum is still down, because it's located on the only server that is down at this time.

The download page ( not the files themselves ) *used* to be on the same server as the forum, but we moved it this morning to a completely different server, one that never stopped working.

Edited by virtuali

Okay.

Umberto,

Rebooted my computer, re-googled your site and was able to download.

Thank you for your guidance and patience.

Dave

• Upvote 1