Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

Asobo CEO gets his PPL!

Love to see this level of commitment from the top. I asked him if he's going to implement anything he's experienced in the sim but he's understandably tight lipped lol.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

It must be nice to have deep pockets. :ohmy:

huey1177.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Krakin said:
 I asked him if he's going to implement anything he's experienced in the sim but he's understandably tight lipped lol.

Well, I'd say not as simbol on the P3D forum section has already stated its only a game and we're all going to be disappointed in MSFS2020 as a flight simulator. 

Hopefully we can collect points as we fly along by running over shooting sky rabbits and we can re-energize ourselves by running over floating fluro purple squares in the sky.....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Doug47 said:

Well, I'd say not as simbol on the P3D forum section has already stated its only a game and we're all going to be disappointed in MSFS2020 as a flight simulator.

If that's the case I would say that "disappointed" is the understatement of the century. (not for me, I've had very low expectations from the outset😁)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, jpc55 said:

It must be nice to have deep pockets. :ohmy:

huey1177.gif

I hope MS contributed to this valuable investment. After all, it's for sake of research and development of its own project 😛

• Like 2

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

28 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

I hope MS contributed to this valuable investment. After all, it's for sake of research and development of its own project 😛

Didn't they mention that (a part of) the team were doing their PPL to get a better understanding of flying?

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

1 hour ago, Doug47 said:

Hopefully we can collect points as we fly along by running over shooting sky rabbits and we can re-energize ourselves by running over floating fluro purple squares in the sky.....

That sounds awesome! Please Asobo 🤣

• Like 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Well, congrats to him on getting his ticket. Since the grand tradition is to buy everyone in the bar a drink when you do that, he's managed to get off lightly at the moment thanks to the lockdown. 🙂

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

21 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

It's a French one, does that count?

It does not say ENGLISH PROFICIENT so technically, no it is not ICAO compliant. 😄

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

It's a French one, does that count?

Pretty sure that makes it a JAR one since they are part of the EU.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Chock, for goodness sake! You'll spoil a perfectly good thread by mentioning the 'Oi yuo' 🙄

Seriously, congratulation on your PPL. A friend of mine did his and I saw some of the stuff you have to bone up on...Scarey difficult. If it was just about flying a plane...almost everyone on this forum would be able to get a PPL. Even me..well, maybe.

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

32 minutes ago, KenG said:

It does not say ENGLISH PROFICIENT so technically, no it is not ICAO compliant. 😄

French only ATC confirmed. Wait for details this thursday! 😄

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved