Sign in to follow this  
Branimir

V5 sloped runway airport addon - ILUMIUM Divača LJDI

Hello!

I would like to let you all know that a freeware sloped runway airport was released (updated by me) a few days ago. It is from developer called ILUMIUM Simulations who made a payware addon for the whole Slovenia.

Divača airport has already existed as a freeware addon. The real airport has two slightly sloped runways which was not possible in the v4 version. I fly at LJDI in RL as a flight student and I always wanted a sloped runway in P3D. 

When P3D v5 came out I decided to edit this airport with the new V5 SDK. Now it has two sloped runways and sloped grass taxiways. Once I finished it I contacted ILUMIUM and told them that they can publish my V5 update.

Divača is a small GA airport located in Slovenia. It is one of the oldest Slovenian airport. Slovenian avitaion pioneers Rusjan brother were testing his planes at this airport. It was then used as a WWI air base. It was rarely used after the WWII. LJDI had two grass runways in the past. It became more active 20 years ago. An asphalt runway was built 10 years ago. Both runways have a slope. Now it is used by a flight school and GA planes. Cessna Citation 1 is also able to land here.

Addon also includes custom 3D objects and photoreal terrain.

I just wanted to tell you that there is a sloped runway addon for V5 because this is a new feature of the new sim. I didn't create the addon. I only made an update for V5 that includes sloped runways and taxiways.

Some pictures and a video:

2020-4-28-17-54-17-781.jpg

2020-4-28-17-55-39-686.jpg

2020-4-28-17-55-55-820.jpg

2020-4-28-16-54-9-819.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

My Prepar3D v5 video with sloped Divača:

ILUMIUM Simulations: https://simulation.ilumium.com/

Divača LJDI: https://simulation.ilumium.com/product/ljdi-divaca-airport-freeware/

Edited by Branimir
  • Like 2

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming