Sign in to follow this  
RIVASE1

ONLY HEAVY GATES

Someone else has this error, when opening p3dv5 at lemd airport it only shows heavy gates
Edited by RIVASE1

Gosh, what should anyone do with this question lacking fundamental information?

- Do you use an addon for LEMD or is this with the default airport? If an addon, which one?

- Did you install any addon that modifies airport AFCADs, such as some AI Traffic Tools?

- Do you see a similar bug on other airports or is it just LEMD?

As a matter of fact, v5 has greatly reduced amount of gates on almost any default airport. I am not aware about the reason behind this and I do not know if something can be done about this. Also AFCADs designed for v4 usually lack some exclusions when used in v5, that's why I can not even recommend to use such a modified AFCAD.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

It`s the default LEMD in V5 you need ADE to mod this, I don't use the default and have my own CAD file mod for my AI.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Why are there fewer gates at default airports in Prepar3D v5?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I dont know, obviously they did adjust this and it did not go the way it was supposed to? You only find rather criptical comments about this from the LM devs over in the LM forums. Sadly no clear commitment that this gets fixed in the next HF...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Not that it matters to me, of course. I don't even look at default airports, never mind land at them 🤣

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png