Sign in to follow this  
Axel c

Worth buying Ezdok camera?

Hi! I am planing on to buy the ezdok camera for p3d. I´m only using aircraft from Simvitation, so i dont have aircrafts like pmdg or aerosoft airbus. 

So my question is if i have to set up a new camera angels for each aircraft i download. Or if i e.g make one for an a320,or  will it be saved automatically for all a320 aircraft then?

Is it worth buying ezdok if I download new planes often?

Sincerely Axel

Personally I would take a look at Chase Plane.  It is simply fantastic and can be customized for every aircraft you fly.  It is the same price as Ezdok and I think much better and easier to use.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 minutes ago, Axel c said:

Hi! I am planing on to buy the ezdok camera for p3d. I´m only using aircraft from Simvitation, so i dont have aircrafts like pmdg or aerosoft airbus. 

So my question is if i have to set up a new camera angels for each aircraft i download. Or if i e.g make one for an a320,or  will it be saved automatically for all a320 aircraft then?

Is it worth buying ezdok if I download new planes often?

Sincerely Axel

Chase plane

Matt Wilson

Okay... but do i have to make new camera angels for every new aircraft i download? 

Ezdok is fine. chaseplane setup is probably a little bit easier, but ezdok is not hard at all. Earlier versions of ezdok may have been intensive to set up.

Ezdok is also the cadillac of motion effects and gives quite the customization options for motion. As for the a320 question, that would be a yes. You can accept

the cameras that coome with the plane or modify those and then apply to all your other a320 ac .

Edited by rickgo

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

EZCA (EZDOK) hands down to so many reasons.

Cheers,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chase Plane. More user friendly IMHO.

Vic green

5 hours ago, MarkW said:

Personally I would take a look at Chase Plane.  It is simply fantastic and can be customized for every aircraft you fly.  It is the same price as Ezdok and I think much better and easier to use.

I ditched Chase plane for the latest version of EZDOK.  Personally find it easier to use and more feature rich.  Maybe a lot of the comments here are from people who haven't used the latest version of EZDOK?

You can't go wrong with either.  

• Upvote 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

5 hours ago, Axel c said:

Okay... but do i have to make new camera angels for every new aircraft i download? 

Yes, to an extent. You can import views from other aircraft or download camera presets from the community. I have a handful of outside presets that I apply to all aircraft and then set up cockpit presets for all planes individually. It takes a couple minutes to set up a new plane.

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

I have been an EZCA user since it was released. So I have had it from way before Chase Plane even existed. I have never purchased Chase Plane. Why would I? If you are looking for advice on which to buy take it from someone who used both. But bear in mind that most who have used both will have used EZCA first. And since they purchased Chase Plane they probably had problems with EZCA to begin with. I'd suggest if you heard someone say Chase Plan hands down or EZCA hands down or some phrase to that effect. I would ask whoever makes a statement like that if they have used both. If not they are not looking to help you. They are looking for you to make a purchase that validates theirs. People are mean that!😒

No problem with EzDok

David Porrett

I've had EZDOK, but found it a bit of a faff, Chase Plane is a lot easier to get to grips with.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I own both, and fly every flight with EZDOK- have since leaving Active Camera 🙂.  Together with FSUIPC, LINDA and ASP3D + ASCA it accompanies me on every flight in every aircraft.  Either will get the job done, but for me, perhaps the familiarity gives EZCA the edge.  Additionally I like that it has always been stand alone, though I hear that CP now does not need a connection to the server constantly.  I also feel my performance suffered less with EZCA, but again I hear CP has made progress.

The best thing about EZDOK is NickN who posts here often.  He is the English speaking voice for Marinftarr and has totally transformed the EZDOK customer service experience.  He is helpful, thoughtful and persistent about making it right for the customer.  BZ!

Look at some videos and make your choice- you won't go horribly wrong with either, but for me it's EZCA.

Best- C

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper