Sign in to follow this  
vikelu22

pmdg 748 kill switch after pushback

greetings all!

I have an issue wish i can record it. and now doing a fresh install .. on my last few flights ive had the issue of after pushing back and confirming the brakes are set , the crew disconnects the tow bar, and the wing walker takes position under the a/c out of my view. i dont hear anything else, like the pin is disconnected or when i try to contact them i get no response promting the kill switch. ive tried messing around with the pin settings no joy.. using voice...

thanks

Chris

Be safe!

23 hours ago, vikelu22 said:

I have an issue wish i can record it. and now doing a fresh install .. on my last few flights ive had the issue of after pushing back and confirming the brakes are set , the crew disconnects the tow bar,

I'll perform test with the B747 to try to reproduce it.  I has been very busy with others issues, that I couldn't just go into it yet, I'm just finishing the others stuff to go into it.

Manuel

spacer.png

6 hours ago, fernandito1969 said:

Hadley & Manuel, thanks for looking into this issue!👌😉....Standing by for feedback....

Are you using UGCX V2.0?

Are you using a program called FSRealTime?

Did you read the FAQs thread?

Cheers,

20 hours ago, fernandito1969 said:

Hadley & Manuel, thanks for looking into this issue!👌😉....Standing by for feedback....

Im still looking at this issue, but you could try V2, just to see if it helps or is it the same?...in theory, should be the same in case of this issue...

Manuel

spacer.png

Hi Bryan;

Yes I currently have the V2.0?

In regards to "FSRealTime"....No I dont have that on my system that I am aware?

Regards

Fernando R.

I'm still checking on this sorry, I'll going to give a test, I had the B747 installed, but sometime ago, I had to reformat my PC, I'm looking at the installation, to debug and give a try to spot the issue with the PMDG 747. I have only the PMDG B777.

Manuel

spacer.png

I had this issue tonight pushing back from stand 14 at EGAA (Belfast by UK2000) in the QW787 P3D 4.5 HF2, so I don't think its down to the Aircraft, I was able to push back at EGKK fine... i tried it with the bypass pin option ticked and unticked but still the same. 

[PushbackRoute.2]
totalwpnts=4
tailhdg=334
nosehdg=154
pbnodeidx=2
routename=14 Facing southeast
waypoint.0=54.66108318;-6.21363938
waypoint.1=54.66129962;-6.21284677
waypoint.2=54.66149176;-6.21283293
waypoint.3=54.66173255;-6.21302486

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

I have just finished some bugs fixes, I'll go into this today or tommorrow, if possible. I know this issue is an old one.

Manuel

spacer.png