Sign in to follow this  
hervef

Invites day in the next 24 hours ?

So it seems that perhaps some of us will be in in the next 24 hours ? But we should be ready to one more weekend of sadness if Xbox Insider stays desperatly empty, and for some of us, after so many months of waiting...

Let’s hope to see the miracle coming and...good luck to all !

• Like 3

Amen to that. Still hoping for an invite soon... signed up on day 1. 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

3 minutes ago, anden145 said:

Amen to that. Still hoping for an invite soon... signed up on day 1. 

Me too. Shall be scanning my email box intently for the next 24 hours. Except for one hour where I shall go out to buy a bottle of wine to overcome the inevitable disappointment,  

• Like 4

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

2 minutes ago, yidahoo said:

Me too. Shall be scanning my email box intently for the next 24 hours. Except for one hour where I shall go out to buy a bottle of wine to overcome the inevitable disappointment,  

Hahaha ! Good idea... but i must admit, since so many months, I’m rather used to this disappointment🙃: I’m a real depressive professionnal 🤪

• Like 1

Good luck to you all. I don't even remember when day 1 was, haha. Long time ago.

Edited by Victoroos

Victor Roos

24 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

Awww geeez this again...

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have a feeling, that this topic, will re-emerge regularly until MSFS is released.  

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

6 minutes ago, anden145 said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have a feeling, that this topic, will re-emerge regularly until MSFS is released.  

No worries, it's just this rollercoaster of getting excited and getting disappointed. I wish they could introduce some schedules to the program. Give people a rough estimate on when they'll get an invitation. A lot of us probably sit in the pool who'll end up getting their invitations to the stress tests close to the release for the sake of fulfilling the promises of letting everyone in at some point. It would be nice to know.

Edited by Kopteeni

Not again!... When the ultimate tease is promising nudes but always has an excuse... I’m off to buy gin in preparation of the disappointment that’s to follow.

• Like 3

Just to be on the safe side, as some people said they were in but did actually never receive a mail, where again would you be able to check if you're in...? In the Insider area or where was that?

Best to keep expectations in check. It will probably be a small wave with all invites sent out at once like last week (so not worth to keep checking after the first reports are in). It looks like they are doing major invite waves only with new Alpha builds now, or they will be doing smaller waves each week.

5 minutes ago, badderjet said:

Just to be on the safe side, as some people said they were in but did actually never receive a mail, where again would you be able to check if you're in...? In the Insider area or where was that?

In the Xbox Insider Hub, under the "Insider content" tab. I think that everyone who is invited receives an e-mail eventually, but sometimes it goes in the spam section.

32 minutes ago, Elwyn said:

I hate to see Minecraft all the time...

Yep, that's all I've had in my Xbox hub since signing up for the alpha on day one: Minecraft Beta.

I keep looking for MFS, and it keeps not being there.....

5 hours ago, Mengy said:

Yep, that's all I've had in my Xbox hub since signing up for the alpha on day one: Minecraft Beta.

I keep looking for MFS, and it keeps not being there.....

Same here... but tic toc toc tic toc.... the wait is soooo long.... I suppose we should expect some invites around midnight/ 2 am (CET) ?

good luck to everyone and be mindful this is just an alpha. Not everything will work the way you want.

• Like 3

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.