Sign in to follow this  
hervef

Invites day in the next 24 hours ?

I only signed up a couple of weeks back so my chance of getting in before release is very slim! 

I wish they would just invite everyone all at once and give those of us that have been in the FS community for over 20 years the chance to experience MSFS 2020 before it hits the shelves. 

11 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

I wish they would just invite everyone all at once and give those of us that have been in the FS community for over 20 years the chance to experience MSFS 2020 before it hits the shelves. 

Careful what you wish for... maybe it is time that those of us who have not been selected recognize that we are fortunate, for being spared the teething problems.

I can testify that beta testing is actually not that much fun, and would suspect that alpha testing may well be worse..

🙂🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

1 minute ago, Bert Pieke said:

Careful what you wish for... maybe it is time that those of us who have not been selected recognize that we are fortunate, for being spared the teething problems

🙂🙂

Aye, quite true! It is Alpha after all. 

I'm not going to waste my time with invites because it seems like they send out around 10 and call it a day.

• Like 1

Right now I've got better things to do than spam F5 hoping for an invite that likely won't come. If you'll excuse me, I've got a brisket to smoke.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Well that must have been an extremely tiny wave, only saw like two invite reports on Reddit. I think they should just stick to big waves with each Alpha build release.

2 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Well that must have been an extremely tiny wave, only saw like two invite reports on Reddit. I think they should just stick to big waves with each Alpha build release.

Just saw that on reddit too.... pffff.... as usual, feeling sad. Nothing.

Don't waste your time with these weekly alpha invites. The big wave happen few months and I doubt it'll happen again.

Edited by YVRDXBLHR
spelling

I just got my invite 9:18am, Sydney, AU. I got it in the spam!  start checking people!!

RTX 2080 SUPER, I7-9700K, 32GB RAM, signed up day one. 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Ridvan Celik said:

I just got my invite 9:18am, Sydney, AU. I got it in the spam!  start checking people!!

Congrats!! Enjoy 🙂

I also just got mine after signing up on day one. My computer is from 2013 with a GPU upgrade so I'm quite surprised I made the cut.

i5-4670

GTX 1060 6GB

16GB DDR3

• Like 2

Congrats to the lucky ones.  Enjoy it for those of us still left out.  😔

• Like 2

On 5/28/2020 at 11:39 AM, ChaoticBeauty said:

In the Xbox Insider Hub, under the "Insider content" tab. I think that everyone who is invited receives an e-mail eventually, but sometimes it goes in the spam section.

Thanks. Took me until now to realize that's actually an app you were talking about. Really could not find that tab on the website. 😂 Anyway, no luck also there just as expected.