Sign in to follow this  
fsrealtraffic

Looking to gauge interest

Hey guys, I am currently working on a set of AI Traffic skins for the Cathay Pacific Fleet (some previews below) and it got me thinking about maybe putting together a package including the liveries, flight plans and model (or linked to providers if I can't distribute the models directly)
I am looking at using real world schedules pulling data from API's for the proceeding week. 

At this point its just an idea, it would be free (or maybe donation ware for the schedules) I have been out of the community some time and just wanted to see if people still use AI traffic and also if there would be any people out there prepared to help me test.

Thanks a lot and as mentioned some previews...

kaPw2UX.jpg

arPP9Xh.jpg

ewCXE8M.jpg

mcoLkbT.jpg

• Like 1

whose paintkit are you using ...your own i trust !

for now, cheers

john martin

These are not from any paint kits at the moment, I am using a template for livery design that I have added the liveries to, however I will be creating my own paint kits once I have decided which models I will be using.