Sign in to follow this  
anden145

I'm done; and I'm out!

22 minutes ago, Doering said:

... one should vent, save the content, return and edit the content and then post to a level that equates to constructive criticism.

Yes: notepad is my favourite posting tool.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GHD said:

I am bored with this thread 😫

Chicken dinner.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

AVSIM is the only forum I come to on a regular basis.  There was another one I went to on a regular basis but I've banned for life from it.  I have no idea what Reddit is.  I've never joined Facebook or Twitter.  While I have shot from the hip and said I abhor social media I really can't criticize it because I've never joined them or used any of them,

I have running conversations with friends via e-mail.  With maybe two or three or four of my friends will discuss current events, personal anecdotes, our hobbies, even support for family tragedies.  I have e-mail friends around the world.  Denmark, Italy, South Africa, New Zealand as well as a dozen or so here in the US., not counting relatives and family.  I even have some that started with PMs from here which morphed into regular e-mails.

I'm not running down the other forms of personal communication.  I just find this particular forum plus e-mailing is all that I need.

Noel

Edited by birdguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

17 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Dave - I "think" it came from the audio of an Airbus crew - not sure if there was a fatal crash, or the crew recovered the situation. In the sim it doesn't matter and thus in my world it is humorous. 😎

hmmm... thats quite a bit darker than I was thinking.   I can't find it but I could swear I  see Han Solo saying that.  To me its humorous also.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

6 hours ago, Dave Morgan said:

Yes: notepad is my favourite posting tool.

With lashings of sarcasm ladled on to it as well! 😎😄😜

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Done. If Anden has decided to move on now, then that's his choice. I don't agree but this topic is going off the rails. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals