Sign in to follow this  
karm2275

A350 and Qualitywings 787 VC merge

Hello there,

I need help with merging a freeware A350 with a Qualitywings 787 virtual cockpit. I tried merging them a lot of times but every single time the cockpit displays show 

"Startup Error !! Unable to start QW 787-6". It isn't only that, the brakes don't respond at all, the aircraft doesn't takeoff until it reaches around 220 kts and while landing there is this sudden "bounce" of the plane at around 10 ft. from touchdown. Hope that i can find some help here.

Thank you,

I have the exact same problem as you and i think its maybe due to the contact points but then the plane does not sit properly. Have you managed to fix this problem? It would be a pleasure if you have and also can you please tell us how you may have fixed it?

Thanks!!

I have been trying for 2 months now... but still no luck,

Try contacting MO textures for the merge on their facebook page. They claim that they can do the merge for the A350-900, A350-900ULR and A350-1000 vc merge with the qw787 for 15 bucks.

https://www.facebook.com/MoTextures/

Its fine i have done it myself. I have merged it with the 787 vc and it works spectacularly great! Mo Textures charges even tho merging is so easy as i taught myself in doing it. Thank you for the help tho XD

How did you  manage to do it!? Please tell me how, I am loosing my mind over surfing the internet n how to merge!!! 🙂 Thank's!