Sign in to follow this  

16 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Ah, I would ask you to ask Honeycomb that directly via their Facebook page.  That's WAYYYY out of my lane!

They would not respond, and I understand.  Still should they post their timeline to some extent as it would preserve future business and build additional anticipation, and increased demand.  Recognizing your foundation as a developer, and marketer, I anticipate that you understand. I envy your opportunity here to experience and review.  I was in that position once back in 1982 with significant OS developer, but fledgling software title developer Microsoft, and Microsoft Word. And a bit later with Multiplan,  I am talking Waaayyyeee back then.

• Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

So looking forward to the HoneyComb Throttle. Yes please let us know how it looks.

2020 is an epic year especially with all the current events

MFS2020

GTX3070

On 6/1/2020 at 5:04 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is coming very soon!  I'll have mine in a couple of weeks (demo version).

Hi Dave - Just wondering if you received the Bravo Throttle as expected re post of 1 June 20?.

I ordered one through Aerosoft last November to replace my then slowly dying Saitek 52Pro which is now almost rigor mortis and considering the new thrustmaster offering in the absence of any fresh news from Honeycombe. Cheers Pete

Edited by PBest
  • Upvote 1

Win 10 Pro 64bit - CPU Intel i7 9700K 5.1GHz - Cooler Noctua NH-D15 - MoBo Asus Z390 Aorus Master - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 2800 15-15-15-35 - GPU Asus Cerberus GTX 1070Ti - A8Gb - Drives 3 x 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M2 NvMe

11 hours ago, PBest said:

Hi Dave - Just wondering if you received the Bravo Throttle as expected re post of 1 June 20?.

I ordered one through Aerosoft last November to replace my then slowly dying Saitek 52Pro which is now almost rigor mortis and considering the new thrustmaster offering in the absence of any fresh news from Honeycombe. Cheers Pete

I have not received it yet my friend... waiting with one key looking for the package delivery!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Any news on the Bravo throttle quadrant. It seems to have been coming soon for years. 😉. Is it really coming, or should we be looking at something else?

4 hours ago, Virtual-Chris said:

Any news on the Bravo throttle quadrant. It seems to have been coming soon for years. 😉. Is it really coming, or should we be looking at something else?

On Honeycomb Facebook page it says "Available in Q3 of 2020", and we are now in the middle of Q3. I doubt that anyone will come up with more specific information until the product is ready....