Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

PMDG Announcement - re MSFS

Quoted from RSR,

[31MAY20] Weekend NOTAMs and a short development update...

It is always important to Read to the End:
Just to minimize any guesswork, we are planing to bring each of our four major product lines (737, 747, 777 and DC-6) into the new Microsoft Flight Simulator. MSFS promises to give us entirely new capabilities, and it will take some time to adapt each product to capitalize, but they will all be brought over in time. We will have more to say about this at the right time and place, but there has been a bit of hyperbolic discussion that I wanted to clarify with this piece of information here.

This makes MSFS2020 just that more tasty for me....can't wait.

I'll have a side of curly fries with that please.....

• Like 9

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

"Planning to", "promises to", "some time", "in time", "at the right time" 🙄

Wake me up when he actually announces something.

Edited by MatthewS
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Matthew S

20 minutes ago, ErrorCode said:

I never had any doubts that PMDG would not skip out on MSFS profits.

And other developers don't?

David Porrett

1 hour ago, XCLTM3 said:

Quoted from RSR,

Just to minimize any guesswork, we are planing to bring...

I hope they are planning to do stuff as well as 'planing' to do it.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

This is awesome news! I can't wait to fly my favorite boeing birds in the upcoming MSFS!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

25 minutes ago, captain420 said:

This is awesome news! I can't wait to fly my favorite boeing birds in the upcoming MSFS!

It’s PMDG, trust me you are going to HAVE to wait...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

OMG why do i see one of my credit cards looking like a samurai sword when MSFS2020 is finaly released ?????? 

• Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Yeah, but (rhetorically) what's it gonna cost?  What about all those (like me) who have already invested mucho $$$ in PMDG products for FSX? 

P3D guys - you may have the last laugh...

16 minutes ago, overspeed3 said:

Yeah, but (rhetorically) what's it gonna cost?  What about all those (like me) who have already invested mucho $$$ in PMDG products for FSX? 

P3D guys - you may have the last laugh...

i had been around since FS95 and unfortunately its either you stay with one version of a sim or you move on and spend the money to keep running the latest and greatest  . I made the decision to  remove both of my SSDs with FSX P3D and Xplane all that had  a good chunk of $$$ in add ons . and i wont sim anymore till FS2020 is out and yes ill start all over $$ again like i did before . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I could not even count the cost of some 6 different versions of MSFS over the past 25 years I still have boxes of addons, nothing is going to change, I will get a discount on the PMDG 737 NGXu .

PS FS2002 broke backward compatibly the forums were on fire!!!!!. Bill Gates ears must have been on fire. 

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

27 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

i had been around since FS95 and unfortunately its either you stay with one version of a sim or you move on and spend the money to keep running the latest and greatest  . I made the decision to  remove both of my SSDs with FSX P3D and Xplane all that had  a good chunk of $$$ in add ons . and i wont sim anymore till FS2020 is out and yes ill start all over $$ again like i did before . 

You’re 100% right. Now I can’t say much but all I need to say is I’ve uninstalled P3D and X-plane... I won’t be uninstalling DCS. 

Personally I’m ready to spend what I need to spend to have all my favourite planes in MSFS2020. After all it’s my hobby. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Ridvan Celik said:

You’re 100% right. Now I can’t say much but all I need to say is I’ve uninstalled P3D and X-plane... I won’t be uninstalling DCS. 

Personally I’m ready to spend what I need to spend to have all my favourite planes in MSFS2020. After all it’s my hobby. 

Is MSFS2020 release that close? I mean, I can´t live without simming at least once a week...

Edited by ttbq1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

14 minutes ago, ttbq1 said:

Is MSFS2020 release that close? I mean, I can´t live without simming at least once a week...

I hope its close!

Will be interesting to see how they price these additions. Obviously for most it will probably be full price but I wonder if they will try to justify MSFS as a professional flight sim and charge the P3D price as opposed to the FSX price. I am betting on the former. 

• Upvote 2

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography