Sign in to follow this  
JustanotherPilot

Milviz Beech KA350i Released

Why purchase through orbx when you can purchase direct from milviz?

Luke Pype

12 minutes ago, JustanotherPilot said:

There is a 5 page thread almost directly below this that details the experiences of others with the plane. It has been out for a while now and it just got its SP1 package. For me, the price is worth it 🙂

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

If someone were to produce a tutorial on the level of Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch's tutorial for the Aeroworx King Air, taking this plane from cold and dark to shutdown, I might seriously reconsider my decision to not buy this. 

As it stands now, all we have is a bunch of disjointed information and a few not too good youtube videos. 

It boggles the mind that a company that advertises its product as "beyond study level" is not able to produce a solid manual and a tutorial flight. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MaDDogz said:

Why purchase through orbx when you can purchase direct from milviz?

Thought the same thing.

steve southey

Just do your home work then.

You cannot rely on people to spend hours to make you a PDF to give you a walk thought, then in return for that work only 1% of people will even thank you for doing so. So read up and make one, then share it. 

The first flight i did, was just with the Doc's what came with it. There fine.

The links below will give you all the info anyone would need if you want to dive deep.

So get on with it, learn and Enjoy! or do nothing and go without? 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jkxx334d54k1w0o/AACRZ7UR_EULmaj0e56fnrLSa?dl=0

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

If someone were to produce a tutorial on the level of Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch's tutorial for the Aeroworx King Air, taking this plane from cold and dark to shutdown, I might seriously reconsider my decision to not buy this. 

As it stands now, all we have is a bunch of disjointed information and a few not too good youtube videos. 

It boggles the mind that a company that advertises its product as "beyond study level" is not able to produce a solid manual and a tutorial flight. 

https://milviz.com/flight/products/KA350/index.php

Look in Downloads on the product page for manual.

Also, if you are registered on the site look under KA 350 general forum for King Air 350i Manuals.

Halfway down the page you will get a lot more manuals.

Good Luck

Edited by waleed
  • Like 1

Waleed N

10 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Dave. this is fantastic!! Cannot thank you enough.. This should add many more hours of pleasure with this incredible aircraft.

Your welcome. We better thank Hola that shared them. All credit to him. .🙂

I just did so, http://www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=11397&p=99664#p99664

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

50 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Just do your home work then.

You cannot rely on people to spend hours to make you a PDF to give you a walk thought, then in return for that work only 1% of people will even thank you for doing so. So read up and make one, then share it. 

The first flight i did just with the Doc's what came with it. There fine. What more? all below..

The links below will give you all the info anyone would need.

So get on with it, learn and Enjoy! or do nothing and go without? 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jkxx334d54k1w0o/AACRZ7UR_EULmaj0e56fnrLSa?dl=0

Leaving aside your complete misunderstanding of my post and your deliberate distortion of what I'm trying to say, I'm wondering whether you have permission to distribute these files. They are all "all rights reserved" copyrighted to their respective owners. 

It seems that MV did a good job with this aircraft, with a very nice looking model both inside and outside and with a very deep systems simulation.

To me the documentation is not up to the aircraft simulation level and with the addition of a good video tutorial (or a written tutorial instead, or both), the package will be more comprehensive and rewarding for the price.

Just my opinion.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Leaving aside your complete misunderstanding of my post and your deliberate distortion of what I'm trying to say, I'm wondering whether you have permission to distribute these files. They are all "all rights reserved" copyrighted to their respective owners. 

🤣 🤣😂😂 I am not distribute them am I, lol, the person with the dropbox account is. The link is on a pubic forum and the dropbox account has no PW. But your wondering if "I" have permission...lol

As for 

"If someone were to produce a tutorial on the level of Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch's tutorial for the Aeroworx King Air, taking this plane from cold and dark to shutdown, I might seriously reconsider my decision to not buy this. 

As it stands now, all we have is a bunch of disjointed information and a few not too good youtube videos"

Looks clear to me. Read and learn yourself is the answer. Just like real life some times there is no one there to hold your hand, you just have to get on with it.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, edpatino said:

It seems that MV did a good job with this aircraft, with a very nice looking model both inside and outside and with a very deep systems simulation.

To me the documentation is not up to the aircraft simulation level and with the addition of a good video tutorial (or a written tutorial instead, or both), the package will be more comprehensive and rewarding for the price.

Just my opinion.

Cheers, Ed

I might make a walk though Ed, as I normally do make them for myself for every aircraft I fly. Then i normally share them. This one is underway already.

I was shocked to see my FSL walk-though is upto 3400 DL and that's about as hard an aircraft to get to grips with there is. I thought it would get about 20-30 DL at best lol. I like helping people. Not all, but most.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 4

It's my understanding Milviz develops their products to be installed in the sim.  Can this airplane be installed outside the sim, using the addon.xml method?

Thanks,

Greg

The lack of included documentation is absurd when you consider the price is the highest of any GA offering ever offered for a flight simulator.