Sign in to follow this  
alebourg

Freeze method - jerky movement

Hello,

with freeze method, using ngxu I notice the pushback movement is jerky in straight line. I recall I have the “steering” option activated in the PMDG simulation menu. Is it normal behavior ?

I have not tested yet with my other aircraft (744PMDG and A320FSL)

Antoine Lebourg

119019.png

1 hour ago, alebourg said:

with freeze method, using ngxu I notice the pushback movement is jerky in straight line

Can you record a video so I can see it?, also, try using the brakes method.

Manuel

spacer.png

Hello,

Ok I will try to record a video/gif and I will also try the brake method.

Antoine Lebourg

119019.png

Hey i Got it and saw it...wow it took me like 5 hrs downloading but finally got it. It seems something withh the frame rate that sometimes jumps doesnt keeps stable....i have an idea that i think may solve this, but i dont know if you would like to test to see if the change i will make would solve it

Manuel

spacer.png

Hello Manuel,

Sorry, I made quick video record with fraps, and it seems to record full size ! If you have another sw which is betterm let me know !

About framerate, I just checked, I'm running at 30FPS, sometimes less depending scenery complexity ! What is strange is I tried to pushback with the other 2 methods and when I came back to the freeze method, this jerky behavior disapeared.. I have stop and restarted P3D, the behavior didn't came back... I will monitor

Edited by alebourg

Antoine Lebourg

119019.png

Im experimenting with a small modification to allow it run fine regardless if you experimemt drops in fps....the animations and movements under freeze methods in v2.0 depends in that the frame rate keeps constant...however...yesterday i got an idea pf how this could be overcome or solved....i started doing a modification to try to see if thia solves it.

Manuel

spacer.png

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for update. Actually yesterday the issue happened again in LFPO with stormy weather. I had around 12FPS (heavy area with Paris City + LFPG airport and heavy weather)

I'm ok to test your modification once ready !

Antoine Lebourg

119019.png

Hi Manuel,

I'm having a similar issue using the 737 NGXu, it doesnt appear at all times and after a sim restart everything is OK, I'm only having this issue after sitting at the gate for a while.

Thanks,

Almog Atar

The next update, we have, (which had taken sometime, due to FS2020 anouncement), is progressing, not as fast as we would like, but, we are close to release it. That update has a change in the issue posted in this thread.

Manuel

spacer.png