Sign in to follow this  
borug

A320 Family professional Bundle P3Dv5

14 minutes ago, borug said:

That is still for v4. They will post in in the "New Releases" Section of their forums once they make it compatible.

EDIT:

The page still shows v4. But the installers are indeed inside the download sections now. Thanks for the heads up OP 🙂

This will tide me over until the real king FSLabs come out. No other choice 😂

Edited by snapshot21

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I am downloading the installers for V5 now V1.4

FS PC - AMD7900X3D / MSI RTX 4090 24gb / 32gb Ram / Varjo Aero / Bravo Quadrant / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / Yoke / TPR Pedals

UK Skytours - http://www.ukskytours.co.uk

Yes released with V5 installers thought they would wait for HF2 maybe beta testing has finished on hf2

• Like 1

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

1 minute ago, cannow said:

Yes released with V5 installers thought they would wait for HF2 maybe beta testing has finished on hf2

interesting, thanks for that. Interesting to see if they have same issues as the pmdg flying the route

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

On 6/3/2020 at 1:43 AM, cannow said:

It is stated clearly in the forums, they recommend waiting until Prep3dV5 HF2 is released shortly - however, I have installed both A319 and A320 updates into Prepar3dV5 HF1  and the only issue so far I appear to have is the Dome lights will not switch off