Sign in to follow this  
robert young

[Resolved] Scaling problems

Hi Simbol,

I'm pretty familiar with how effects (fx) files work and I can see the way this product has been constructed. In some ways it is impressive and has a lot of potential. But after spending three days trying to get this app running to satisfaction I'm at a loss. I followed every single instruction to the letter, and I'm running in your "expert" mode. 

The first issue I see is that after separating each AI designer-aircraft (FAIB, TSR, UTT etc) into groups then running preview mode to modify the effects, and after saving (exporting) each section then making sure when I "apply" effects the programme finds each group and confirms that it is indeed applying all the effects as I specified for each group, I then restart P3d V4 and I see nowhere near the effects I modified while in preview mode. I double checked this by being careful to note which AI aircraft belonged to which group.

The first thing that does not translate is as follows. In preview mode I assign a LARGE effect size to the red/green nav lights, In "global" mode this does nothing whatever to the size of the lights, but it does when editing in GROUP mode. In group mode I slew in front of a known AI aircraft in the group and set the following:

Navigation Lights Section

----------------------------------

Effect size: HIGH ( this does make the red and green nav lights larger, especially when slewing back some way.

Dynamic Light Size. In effect this actually does not alter the size but it makes the red/green nav lights show in aircraft approaching from a distance. The higher this setting the further away the nav lights come into view.. With the slider midway the nav lights do not show at all until the aircraft on approach is quite close. So this control is not really size oriented but distance oriented, although I can see that size to an extent will translate to distance.

I keep the Dynamic Light Intensity as low as possible without being disabled. That is because this slider creates the most garish, hideous, ridiculous, huge bright circle of apparently reflected light on the apron, taxi and runway surface. I acknowledge that this ludicrously over-done effect is also partly the fault of the default settings in the AI aircraft design, and is present by default without FS reborn. However with this slider kept to as low as possible without disabling it, in preview mode those huge red and green circles are at least kept to a realistic minimum.

The texture colour intensity is kept high in order to keep the red/green nav lights as vibrant as possible. Please note, I realise in normal circumstances the colour intensity slider for example makes the ground "splash" of a given strobe very bright, but with the Dynamic Light size slider well to the left the colour intensity slider does not make things "bigger", as you describe in your pop up and red coloured note. It makes the colours more intense.

In preview mode this shows up quite well. But after saving (exporting) this setting then applying it, then running P3d V4. The nav lights do NOT show as I adjusted them. In fact they appear as tiny, barely discernable pin points, not the large globes I set in preview. But there are still HUGE circles  splashed lights on the surfaces, even though I most definitely turned them right down in preview.

So, in other words, what I am setting appears fine in preview but does not show anything like the same after quitting the app and restarting P3d v4. Why is this so?

Moving on to the Beacon lights

========================

With the beacon lights it is the opposite to the nav lights. This time I set quite modest adjustments so the beacon is smallish and the splashes of red light also restrained. After "applying" this tweak, in the sim the red splashes are in the order of three times the intensity.

STROBES

=========

There is a fundamental problem here. I don't think you have built enough leeway into the sliders. You allow an enormous PLUS range but not much negative range. Indeed the sliders do not allow me to tone down the strobes beyond a certain point, so they complete eclipse any other light when viewed from a distance. Even with the strobe sliders at minimum, I still see a very large orb of flashing light when the Ai are at a distance on approach. (I realise this is partly an issue with P3d lights/ distance). However in preview mode you CAN see the red and green nav lights when the aircraft is on approach. I cannot see ANY red/green nav lights after appying the settings then watching aircraft when reloading P3d. The strobes overwhelm the nav lights until the AI have landed and come close to my location, even with the strobe slider well to the left.

LANDING AND TAXI LIGHT

======================

On all but the dimmest and smallest settings, from a distance the landing lights show (on approach) as a horse-shoe shaped bright ring around the lower cockpit area. This is clearly because (looking at the landing light image files), you've applied an over-bright vertical/elipse section of brighter light within the beam texture which I assume represents the source of the landing light. The effect of this is to over-dominate the actual beam, and create a way over-bright shape which over-lights the engine nacelles and produces at a distance a distinct and rather unrealistic "ring" of light around the low nose of the AI on approach.. When up close this is not so bad, but looking at an AI aircraft on approach from say 1 to 3 miles away, this horse-shoe shaped bright light completely overwhelms the overall lighting and looks most ungainly.

Some observations and suggestions

============================

If somehow I have messed up I'm open to hints at what I can do to get a better experience with this app. Meantime, I hope you don't mind if I mention something that occured to me immediately on running your app. Why have you provided only a very small range of SETS of textures? I do understand that standard FSX/P3d textures come as a four point  texture matrix accessed by UV params. But there was no need to restrict the user to a fixed set. I cannot mix one light within one set and combine it with another light in another set. For example the " cool" star shaped strobe works very well on my screen, but the accompanying red and green nav that goes with the "set" do not, because the "cool" nav lights appear without colour and look washed out. Rather than restrict the user to a very small set choice, it would have been infinitely more flexible to offer a range of variables by copying one set but with a different combinations, or providing individual nav/beacon/strobe textures which can be selected and mix and matched with other individual textures. That would multiply the range of options five fold without much more work from you.

Why have you made huge numbers of separate effects files for essentially a group of virtually identical aircraft? (One Airbus A318/319/320/321 has almost identical types and brightness of lights as all the others within a given AI designer's fleet). Clearly you do not want or expect a user to meddle with your settings, but in any case, why not make ONE global fx file (or several global fx files for each slider setting) that apply to a range of similar aircraft? The way you have applied hundreds of individual fx files for each individual aircraft, even using the precise same model, means any tweaking requires hacking through endless numbers of identical fx files. I know you don't want users to tweak your fx files and I wouldn't attempt this except for the issue I have with lights not showing as they did in preview mode. I confirm however that before writing this I installed an untouched app and the results are still the same as described above.

I can see you've put a lot of work into the shader fx files and I congratulate you for that. It must have been quite a challenge. However, I feel the implementation of your great idea lacks refinement in execution. It is not expensive, but it is payware and I feel you could do much more to give the user more flexibility and a better range of options. I couldn't see any mention of the dreaded "fuel" tank or "lights always on" in your notes. I'm wondering whether these entries in the aircraft cfgs are contributing to what I am seeing? Since a significant number of AI designers are using the fuel tank/lights always on params it would be helpful for an explanation of how to overcome these rather unfathomable parameters.

I'm hoping there might be a rational explanation as to why the settings I'm making in preview mode are not translating to the sim. The slider settings most definitely work ok when running in preview with your pre-selected scenario in P3d V4. But when I "apply" all the settings they are not showing later when I quit your app and restart the sim. By the way I have tried starting with default then configuring all three options: Standard P3d, HD with a monitor of 1900-1200 and 4k. The result is exactly the same with each. I confirm I am not running any shader addon while running your app and have already reset the standard P3d V4 shaders, run the sim, then quit, before running the sim again after applying your textures and fx. Why would the effects show as chosen in preview but not later when reloading P3d?

Thanks for listening and I apologise for the length of post. Better to get all the issues described in one go! 

Edited by robert young
typo

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

3 hours ago, robert young said:

Hi Simbol,

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your post and feedback, regarding your comments about fuel tanks, each AI Model come with its own instruction about how to be installed and used, the fuel tank selections for FAIB models are explained via their own readme files for the installation of these AI Models and they explain clearly the lighting behaviors depending the fuel tank selection, etc. This is something the 3rd party modeler control and it is the responsibility of each user to install their AI models correctly. This is the main reason why I recommend using AIGM-OCI as it handles all these things automatically for you. 

Regarding your comments about my application, there about 1 million reasons why the add-on has been designed the way it is and many beta testers can testify how difficult it is to implement a solution that works for AI models that are created by 3rd party vendors totally outside of your control. However as you must appreciate I am not going to go into details of why, how, etc. I have done things for my software.

We need to get to the bottom of why things are not working on your end, @gsand and @Kaiii3 alongside with many customers work with groups all the time and everything is working for then as they should in the simulator after applying the effects, so maybe something is off in your system.

To begin, something you need to understand is by default P3D scales lights baldly, in fact it doesn't scale them at all, it sets them at a default pixel size in the screen regardless of the size set on the effects and how far any light it is from the user view...

From your description it seems lights are all scaling wrong in your sim, so what is your current hardware configuration? is it a projector? is it one screen or screens? are they 4K or HD?, if you have a 4K screen then it is recommended to select the FSReborn scaling techniques on the configuration panel for 4K instead of HD, they are designed differently based on the user screen resolution, etc., then reset P3D, reload AI Lights Reborn and set your setting using the preview mode.

Lights will always look different from far than from close, I am trying to replicate the best way posible -given the limitations of P3D- of how lights scales in the real world, so they will look much bigger from far in comparison from a short distance and the main objective of AI Lights Reborn is to reduce the blob of lights at long distances caused by the lack of scaling procedures. So if you want to appreciate how the lights will look from far, use the overview camera position, if you want to appreciate how they look from close, use the observer cameras as these would allow you to see an individual AI model and inspect it from close distance, rotate around it, etc.

The preview effects are the same as the effects used after applying, so really I cannot understand why they would look different in your case after you apply.. if my suggestion above doesn't help, please send me an email at support@fsreborn.com and we can schedule some remote sessions so I can inspect and try to diagnose the problem in your system.

Finally, please note:

Dynamic Lights Size: This is the size of the dynamic light, aka how big you want that light to be. This will be represented inside the sim in meters, etc.

Dynamic Lights Intensity: This is how intense you want the light to be, think about it as the amount of lumen you want for that light.

Combining both values will give you different results, for example a large dynamic lights size combined with a small intensity, results is a very large and dim light, where a small light size with high intensity will result in a very concentrated light spot. You can adjust to set the dynamic light effect the way you want it..

Texture Size: This is what P3D will scale, the amount of Dynamic light intensity increases also the size in pixels from far for a texture. Texture color intensity has also an effect on this.

Sincerely,
Simbol

Edited by simbol

Hi SImbol,

Thanks for your kind and prompt reply. Please be assured I would not be questioning your methodology if the settings were working for me. Before getting into email support may I please check a couple of things that trace the steps I am taking because I might have missed something obvious :) BTW I am using Alpha India Group's one click OCI installer.

First, I cannot find a way of saving or exporting each group of AI aircraft (AIB, FAIB, TSR etc) into ONE MASTER export file containing all the individual groups. So after assigning similar AI to a group I name the group, load it into preview then tweak the sliders. When happy with the sliders I then SAVE or "export" that ONE GROUP.:  I then create another group then name it, load the group into your scenario and tweak again, then save the group and so on, until five or six GROUPS all have been exported to their individual saved/export files.

Now HERE is the crucial bit. I then RELOAD each group one by one to make sure my settings have been correctly "remembered" then click on each group in the app's drop down window menu and indeed the sliders all change to preconfigured settings exactly as I set them. Now, I click on "APPLY SETTINGS" and I can see a dialogue pops up confirming your app is applying strobes, navs etc etc for each loaded group and the black slider of the "apply" box moves to the right until all the settings appear to be safely saved and ready to launch. According to your instructions I then quit your app and quit P3d v4 then start P3d again.This is maybe the step I am missing. When I click "apply" can you please confirm the "apply" IS applying the settings for ALL the individual groups which are now displayed in the drop down window listing each group. In other words am I definitely "applying" ALL of the mutliple group settings, not just one?

If that is the case, for some reason I can clearly see that when reloading the sim and for example going to Gatwick at night with 100% TRAFFIC, I see 50-70 aircraft, but ALL of them are displaying lights completely different from those I have previously set. For example I all but eliminated the nav light "splash" while editing the sliders before saving, but upon loading the traffic there are massive round circles of nav light splashes on the tarmac. This goes way beyond the eccentricities of the way P3d handles lights. It is obvious my slider settings are being ignored, because even the strobe types are completely different from the ones I saved then "applied".

Clearly I must be missing a step. I double checked the addon.xml and your app is most definitely present. I checked all your folders and everything is as it should be. So why am I seeing almost exactly what I preferred when in Preview mode, but when starting up the sim after "applying" the settings am I not seeing what I set at all. I do realise that P3d and FSX have flaws concerning sizing and distance (I am a retired sim aircraft developer of over 22 years experience and that included a lot of editing of fx files). There must be something I have failed to do. Can you please advise? Thank you for your help which is appreciated.

(My system is a bog standard i7 with 16 gigs of ram and Nvidia 1080ti graphics with 1900-1200 LCD monitor. I have run and designed for P3d and FSX for many years and I am certain that this has zero connection with my system, but I appreciate you have to ask.:))

Edited by robert young

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

50 minutes ago, robert young said:

When I click "apply" can you please confirm the "apply" IS applying the settings for ALL the individual groups which are now displayed in the drop down window listing each group. In other words am I definitely "applying" ALL of the mutliple group settings, not just one?

Hi Robert,

The apply button should save all effects for all groups.

You don't need to export the groups, this is a feature I implemented by request of some users so they could share settings between them, creating a group is all that is required realy to set settings per AI models.

It is quite late now here - I live in the UK-, I will review your second reply tomorrow carefully to be sure all your steps are correct, I will also do a video showing how I work with the groups and send it to you in case it helps, etc.

One question I have, do you have REX Skyforce? Sometimes it prevents shaders from being compiled correctly and it is possible you are using a copy of shaders being automatically restored by Skyforce instead of the new ones implemented by AILRP.

Regards,

Simbol 

Edited by simbol

Thanks Simbol. I'm in the UK too and yes it's rather late so many thanks for taking the trouble. I do have SkyForce, but it is currently not active and I have backed up the original P3d shaders which I regularly reapply almost every day. The key here to pontificate is that your great textures and fx DO work in Preview mode, so quitting your app and restarting P3d should show exactly the same effects I am seeing in preview mode. There should be zero difference. I still think I must have done something that on reflection will become obvious - something I have missed.

6 hours ago, robert young said:

Thanks Simbol. I'm in the UK too and yes it's rather late so many thanks for taking the trouble. I do have SkyForce, but it is currently not active and I have backed up the original P3d shaders which I regularly reapply almost every day. The key here to pontificate is that your great textures and fx DO work in Preview mode, so quitting your app and restarting P3d should show exactly the same effects I am seeing in preview mode. There should be zero difference. I still think I must have done something that on reflection will become obvious - something I have missed.

Hi Robert,

With a fresh mind I would like to check a couple of things with you.

8 hours ago, robert young said:

or some reason I can clearly see that when reloading the sim and for example going to Gatwick at night with 100% TRAFFIC, I see 50-70 aircraft, but ALL of them are displaying lights completely different from those I have previously set. For example I all but eliminated the nav light "splash" while editing the sliders before saving, but upon loading the traffic there are massive round circles of nav light splashes on the tarmac. This goes way beyond the eccentricities of the way P3d handles lights. It is obvious my slider settings are being ignored, because even the strobe types are completely different from the ones I saved then "applied".

1. Are you also applying settings to the Default Global Fleet?

4GKvTLU.png

When you create a new Group and you add AI models to it they will have the settings you create for that Group, however anything else will belong to the Default Global Fleet. So it is posible those 50-70 aircraft you see with the wrong settings you selected belong to the Default Global Fleet, please check you have also set settings for this important default group.

2. If point one doesn't apply or help, then all I can think of is that you have a conflict with effects names. Some AI models have the effects declared via their Aircraft.cfg files while others are attached via the .MDL files (normally wing flex models), these will have predefined effects names that cannot be renamed, etc. and therefore AILRP will create an effect with exactly the same name and instruct P3D to use that logically but it will not replacing the file entirely / physically. 

AILRP always use automatically AI Models with their lights configuration declared via the aircraft.cfg files for the "previews", this is in order to overcome a issue with P3D where effects are cached after being launched for the first time, and after an effect has been cached it cannot be modified and injected to the sim with different parameters without restarting the simulator, so you can see where I am going with this.. due to effect caching.. it is very hard to provide a live preview of changes.. and only AI models with effects declared via .cfg files can be used for this. 

You can however select any AI model in the default fleet list or your Group list and AILRP will inject that AI model for you inside the sim with the effects running, and if the AI model has the effects attached via the .MDL you will see a warning icon next to the AI model, hovering above this icon will tell you what the issue is. For an instance it will explain the AI model has the effects attached to the .MDL and therefore it is not suitable for Live Previews.

The reason is because once the effect is cached by P3D, it will not accept changes for the reasons explained above.. so you would move the sliders and see nothing happening.. This is one of the millions caveats I found with effects on my journey with this add-on.

I am just giving you a bit of background so you understand the reasoning for the next suggestion, OCI has effects declarations via the .XML file, It is very posible those 50-70 airplanes you see are AI models with the effects attached directly inside the .MDL, when P3D launches the OCI effects folder is taking preference against the AILRP effects folder and therefore you end up with the OCI default effects being displayed instead of the effects settings you selected / saved.

I just spoke to @Kaiii3 developer of AIGM-OCI (we are very good friends and speak almost daily) as I thought AIGM-OCI was already detecting the presence of AI Lights Reborn avoiding this conflict, however he explained this only occurs during AIGM initial installation and therefore if an user installs AIMG-OCI first and AILRP after, effects conflicts can still occurs. He will add in the next release of AIGM-OCI an automatic way to remove these conflicts when AIGM-OCI is launched in order to avoid this issue.

In the meantime what you can do is open the AIGM-OCI effects folder and remove any effect files that are also present inside the AILRP effects folder and this will remove the conflict entirely.
6 hours ago, robert young said:

I do have SkyForce, but it is currently not active and I have backed up the original P3d shaders which I regularly reapply almost every day.

Now this point concerns me a bit, how are you restoring these shaders? are you talking about the "un-compiled shaders" or the "compiled shaders - *.cso files". The reason I ask is because SkyForce normally restores the compiled shaders (.CSO files) and this could cause that in your system you will be always using the P3D particles default scaling, which as I explained it doesn't scale at all.. therefore you set your strobes or navs for example to 400% and they will still show as default.. then you change them to -90% and they still look the same..

In order to AI Lights Reborn Professional scaling to work it is important to let P3D compile the default shaders as per P3D SDK instructions, this means:

1. Clear all .CSO files from C:\Users\yourname\appdata\local\lockheed martin\Prepard VX\Shaders
  2. Launch P3D and let it create all the .CSO files.
  3. Leave these .CSO files in place, do not restore them with anything.

When you change the scaling technique via the AI Lights Reborn configuration panel the first step is done automatically for you, if SkyForce is active and the shaders folder is not found (since this add-on removes it for some unknown reason) you will get a formal warning from AILRP stating the scaling techniques might not work if you temper with .CSO files.

It is not a requirement to use AILRP scaling techniques, but it does helps to make the effects look much better as the textures of lights will be scaled based on real object distances rather than pixels in the world projection, so it is way more accurate way to represent the navigation lights. As long as you don't fiddle with CSO files then everything should work scaling wise..

In any case I believe your issue is with AIGM-OCI effects, so please let me know if this help.

All the best,
Simbol

Edited by simbol
  • Like 1

Hi Simbol,

Thanks for your very comprehensive reply. I am most impressed by the detail and trouble you took. On the Skyforce shader backups, I can assure you that they are not an issue. I have disabled their backups anyway from the beginning for exactly the reason you described. I have a pristine copy of the ORIGINAL P3d V4  4.4.16.21077 shaders. Skyforce is completely disabled.

After assigning the vast majority of AI to their individual groups the "Default Global Fleet" is now only showing a tiny handful of aircraft - smaller aircraft like logan air or Isles of Scilly skybus.. I had assumed that once I assigned a group of AI to their user created groups then in "apply settings" the default Global will not interfere with them. I assumed in any case that one should not remove anything in any programme described as "DEFAULT" as I reasonably understood  the word "default" to mean important to retain. But I think you are saying I should remove the Global Fleet in case this is a bad influence.

On further observation I can now see evidence that my settings are being shown. However the big issue is those outrageously huge and frankly really naff splashes of over-the-top red and green circles under almost every AI aircraft. They make the whole effect look like a cheap game rather than a sim and in 45 years of involvement in aviation I have never seen these hideously exaggerated circles of light under any aircraft.

Thanks for the great tips about removing the default AI fx. That's very useful. I well understand about the cached fx and also the embedded effects within MDLs. We used to do the same thing in our commercial aircraft products. It looks like those large splashes are being caused by the AI configs and fx over-riding your settings.

I can see where these light splashes are being produced. In almost all the nav red and green fx, both the AI and yours, there is an emitter/particle with very large X dimensions followed usually by pure red or nearly pure green, and no Y dimension. This is likely the emitter creating the red/green splashes. I assume when I move the sliders to get rid of the splashes, that produces a numbered fx file with those dimensions reduced, but as you say, the AI default lights seem to be over-riding these edits when reloading the sim.

I take your point about issues like the commented out fuel tanks etc. I do understand that you are not responsible for them. Nevertheless these params seem to be creating a confused mess of conflicting commands and again, I'm going to have to hack my way through hundreds of aircraft cfg files to get rid of the stuff I don't wish to see.

Thanks again for your generous help.

Edited by robert young

14 minutes ago, robert young said:

I can see where these light splashes are being produced. In almost all the nav red and green fx, both the AI and yours, there is an emitter/particle with very large X dimensions followed usually by pure red or nearly pure green, and no Y dimension. This is likely the emitter creating the red/green splashes. It looks like I am going to have to wade through huge numbers of fx files to get rid of these. I assume when I move the sliders to get rid of the splashes, that produces a numbered fx file with those dimensions reduced, but somehow the Ai default lights seem to be over-riding these edits.

Hi Robert,

I take proud of my level of support and I want / need you to be happy with the product.

Now the effects formats for P3D regarding Dynamic Lights are very different, nothing to do with Y.. in any case if via via the preview module the Dynamic Lights for the navigation lights are showing as you desire, then they should also look the same inside normal simulation... this is the case for all my customers, so as I said, this must be a conflict with AIGM-OCI effects files -or maybe other product?-.

Just do a simple short experiment, take a backup copy of the effects inside the AIMG-OCI, remove these effects, re-start P3D and see if the problem is gone.. if it still remains, something else is at play and we both would benefit from a remote support session to find it the issue quickly.

All the best,
Simbol

Hi Simbol,

SUCCESS!!!

I removed all the OCI effects and bingo - the navlight splashes are gone in 90% of the AI. There are a couple of rogue AI but I can remove those manually. Your tip for removal of the OCI effects is worth its weight in gold. (Maybe a note to new users in the next version?).

On a personal note, I know very well the toll excellent support takes on your well-being and health. I did 95% of RealAir support, every day including Christmas Day and all public holidays, for several hours a day, for 18 years, and it does have a significant impact on personal health, so I truly appreciate your support.

I apologise for my earlier frustrations.

Best Wishes and Thanks Again.

2 hours ago, robert young said:

Hi Simbol,

SUCCESS!!!

I removed all the OCI effects and bingo - the navlight splashes are gone in 90% of the AI. There are a couple of rogue AI but I can remove those manually. Your tip for removal of the OCI effects is worth its weight in gold. (Maybe a note to new users in the next version?).

On a personal note, I know very well the toll excellent support takes on your well-being and health. I did 95% of RealAir support, every day including Christmas Day and all public holidays, for several hours a day, for 18 years, and it does have a significant impact on personal health, so I truly appreciate your support.

I apologise for my earlier frustrations.

Best Wishes and Thanks Again.

Hi Robert,

Perfect this is very good news, so as I suspected if people install first AIGM-OCI and AILRP after it causes a conflict.

There will be 2 course of actions at this point in time:

A) I will add a effect conflict check during the apply process to alert users of such situations if they occur. This will be distributed via automatic updates in the next 24 / 48 hours. 

B) @Kaiii3 Will add an extra check on AIGM-OCI to remove these effects conflicts from AIGM-OCI for the cases where users install AI Lights Reborn Pro after AIGM-OCI, at the moment he is already checking and integrating their wonderful add-on with AILRP, however as we discovered today the check is only done via their initial installation process but this will be improved with their new version.

I will mark this issue now as resolved and I glad you can start enjoying the product with it's final results.

Kind Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol

That's a great idea and very prompt support for new FSReborn users. BTW I have now put back in the OCI effects the logo and taxi lights so now everything is perfect! 

Best Wishes,

• Upvote 1

If Rob Young can get frustrated with addons then I don't feel so bad anymore. :laugh:

I'd like to thank both of you for your support and contributions to this hobby.

Ted

• Upvote 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

22 minutes ago, Ted Striker said:

If Rob Young can get frustrated with addons then I don't feel so bad anymore. :laugh:

I'd like to thank both of you for your support and contributions to this hobby.

Ted

Thanks Ted, when are you getting your copy of AI Lights Reborn? 😉

S.

20 hours ago, simbol said:

Thanks Ted, when are you getting your copy of AI Lights Reborn?

I bought it last year but have not installed it yet. I'm building a new computer so I have not been adding much to my current 2013 vintage one. The current one doesn't have much spare horsepower for AI traffic.

Ted

• Upvote 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4