Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to V5 and had 4.5 with ASP4D working like a dream, so I thought I'd try the new beta.

So far it absolutely refuses to work correctly. The control panel says showers and overcast but the display in game is a clear blue sky with light clouds and no wind. Completely contrary to what the panel says or even the ingame weather report.

Some things to note: 

I have GSX and SODE working as normal and FSUIPC 6 so that suggests to me it isn't a SimConnect problem (i also installed and re-installed them several times, ERP, Xpack1 and 2)

Minimal addons that could conflict IE I have ORBX and majestic dash 8 and some addon airports but thats it other than mentioned above.

I am running Enhanced Atmosphere

I tried uninstalling and installing it again to see if that worked but no avail.

UPDATE: I switched to historic weather, and again no change in game whatsoever. The green weather update bar for activesky appears but the sky and clouds don't shift at all.

Please any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I realise this is a BETA but other people have had it working fine which means it must be something my end but I can't work it out...

Why not open a support ticket with HiFi -the developers. They're very good.