Sign in to follow this  
BMW969

AEROSOFT A321/A320/A319/A318 P3DV5 released

2 hours ago, cwburnett said:

RL is in the 320s (working for me) and the 330 doesn't use RL. If it isn't working for you, let AS know so they can address it.

Can you show how the cockpit is lit at night?

I tried the RLight  QW787 installer, but to no avail.

Edited by BMW969

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

13 minutes ago, BMW969 said:

Can you show how the cockpit is lit at night?

I tried the RLight  QW787 installer, but to no avail.

I think the devs are aware and have found the problem and are sorting it thanks to those reporting it over there, so maybe by tomorrow there will be an update with an updated reallight installer. Since I have the v5 beta TFDi 717 it is possible that a new enough version of the beta is bundled with that. I really don't know, but this is what I see...odd that others report that the QW787 installer does the trick for them, but not you. I don't have the 787 so can't test.  But this is how it looks for me:

AH0VgUL.jpg

yt3v6IQ.jpg

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

I only have a pedestal lit. The rest is all black. I'll try reinstalling it again.

Looks like an update is available, hopefully this fixes the issue for you and others that are having it! I think it requires a full redownload and install.

Edited by cwburnett

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

Honestly, not the first time I am wondering for what purpose they have a tool called ASUpdater... none of my other addons need that many full reinstalls. Never...

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Now the lighting is back. But sometimes it blinks, as in a horror movie.😁

I get really confused with Aerosoft.

I have for about a year or so Aerosoft A320/A321 professional from PC Aviator, but they only have the P3dv4 installer.

Could somebody please help me where to find the P3dv5 installer, I just cant find it. 

The Aerosoft updater doesnt seem to work.

Thanks.

Intel® Core™ i9-13900KF - 24 Cores... Watercooling NZXT Kraken 240 RGB Black...MSI MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK...Kingston Fury Beast RGB 128GB DDR5-5600...NVIDIA RTX 4090 24GB.

41 minutes ago, Recognition said:

I get really confused with Aerosoft.

I have for about a year or so Aerosoft A320/A321 professional from PC Aviator, but they only have the P3dv4 installer.

Could somebody please help me where to find the P3dv5 installer, I just cant find it. 

The Aerosoft updater doesnt seem to work.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, you have to wait until PC Aviator uploads it to their servers. It always takes a few days when you dont buy direct from the developer 🙂

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

1 hour ago, snapshot21 said:

Unfortunately, you have to wait until PC Aviator uploads it to their servers. It always takes a few days when you dont buy direct from the developer 🙂

Oh ok, thanks for the info.

Cheers.

Intel® Core™ i9-13900KF - 24 Cores... Watercooling NZXT Kraken 240 RGB Black...MSI MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK...Kingston Fury Beast RGB 128GB DDR5-5600...NVIDIA RTX 4090 24GB.