Sign in to follow this  
johnbla

Yoke dimensions

Hi Chris

I saw the dimensions of the yoke on your web site, however do you have the dimensions of the yoke with the handle on? I am trying to figure out if it will fit on my desk.

Many thanks

John

Hi John

The size of the base unit that goes on your desk is on the web site, what measurements do you want exactly and I can provide them.

Regards

Chris

I am after the total size of the unit, ie, the length from the end of the handle when it is the neutral position to the end of the base unit.  I hope I am clear.

Thanks

John

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay, the overall length from the back of the box to the front plate of the yoke is 570mm and as you know from the web site, the base is 363mm long.

Hope that helps!

Chris

Chris

is the yoke handle able to be removed after each use and then easily be able to be reinstalled when next used? I am asking as I am asertaining if it will fit on my desk. Many thanks. John.

Hi John, apologies for the delay in responding.

Yes the yoke can be removed whenever you want, it just needs one Allen key.

37 minutes ago, jclay13 said:

What is the width and height of the yoke itself?  BTW, very excited for this release!

If you mean just the yoke handle it is 300mm x 185mm

5 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

If you mean just the yoke handle it is 300mm x 185mm

Yes, thank you!

It was stated "the overall length from the back of the box to the front plate of the yoke is 570mm."

Is that with the yoke in a resting state and no forward or back pressure applied to the ailerons?

19 minutes ago, jclay13 said:

It was stated "the overall length from the back of the box to the front plate of the yoke is 570mm."

Is that with the yoke in a resting state and no forward or back pressure applied to the ailerons?

Yes that is at resting with no forward or backward pressure on the yoke

• Like 1

@tutmeister Sorry for restart this topic again but in your web only clamp dimensions are illustrated in the support link. Given that 570mm is the full length in resting position, what is the max extension with full backward pressure applied?

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, gauchofree said:

Given that 570mm is the full length in resting position, what is the max extension with full backward pressure applied?

The Fulcrum has about 8" of total yoke travel in pitch, or about 4" or 102mm each side of its rest position.  So I would estimate total length with full extension would be about 570mm + 102mm = 672mm. Tutmeister will have the exact figure.

Al

Edited by ark

The yoke needs about 35cm of depth when mounted, measured from the front of the desk. Unlike the CH Products yoke, the shaft is complete contained within the housing on the back so even when pushing the yoke completely forward it still only needs 35cm. When pulling the yoke the total length will be what Ark mentions. I do have to sit further back from my desk in relation to my previous yoke, and during a flare it reminds me to stick to my diet😀

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5