Sign in to follow this  
AlanB77L

Cabin Crew

Hello all,

I've got used to the MaddogX cabin crew announcements and the ding for cabin ready, after having used the PA button and integrated menu, but now there is an FS2Crew man who keeps asking me what I want when I do that.

Is there an option to silence the FS2Crew cabin crew or are they integrated into the MD's pop-up menu when triggered? I see the "cabin crew seats for take-off" is a required call, but how does that link up with what Leonardo has done? Bear in mind this was my first flight with FS2Crew, so I'm just trying to get to grips with the integration so I don't do things twice and ruin the immersion with stray announcements.

Kind regards,

Alan

Hi Alan,

In the Maddog, there's no option to de-integrate the cabin crew I'm afraid.

The "Cabin Crew Seats for Departure" voice call does not link into the aircraft itself.

It's just the trigger for the FO to perform his flow.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for that, just figuring out the juggling act. I still need to speak to the Maddog guy to connect and disconnect GPU and A/C but I also need to use the P/A for the emergency lights test with the Maddog cabin crew. When I do this, the FS2Crew guy interferes.

I can't turn down the cabin crew volume in the Load Manager, because I won't be able to do the lights test. And it's sub-optimal hearing the Maddog passenger PA while boarding, then followed by the FS2Crew purser saying similar things but twice as loudly.

What are others doing to avoid killing the immersion?

Kind regards,

Alan

Actually, what I could do is run the emergency lights test before starting FS2Crew and avoid pressing the button after that.

And one day I'm sure UGCX will take care of the external connections too 😀

Kind regards,

Alan

3 minutes ago, AlanB77L said:

Actually, what I could do is run the emergency lights test before starting FS2Crew and avoid pressing the button after that.

And one day I'm sure UGCX will take care of the external connections too 😀

You're ahead of the game!

That's actually the best solution if you want to run the emergency lights test.

Cheers,