Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

June 4th, 2020 - Development/Insider Update

11 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

PARTNERSHIP SERIES UPDATE  – We are down to our last postponed deliverable (Partnership Series). The team is working hard to deliver the next installment in the Partnership Series on 06.11, and remain excited to share with the community more about the amazing partners contributing to the next iteration of MSFS.

Is this going to be about Blackshark? Would be interesting to see what exactly they are doing with the scenery in MSFS.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, pmb said:

Search and/or and ask at the alpha forum, that would be the proper place (and compliant to the NDA).

Kind regards, Michael

Thanks Michael, I would but it wont let me in there either. Still says Public forum not available yet and there is no alpha forums showing up. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

5 minutes ago, ArchStanton said:

No, meteoblue is next.

Yes, I just noticed they have the next ones listed on the roadmap. There's still more partnership series to come, so maybe Blackshark is in one of them. 

5 hours ago, 767lover said:

To the actual screenshots:

Blown away by most, but:

Screenshot by Nightxpress6423: I believe I have seen these red lights on highways since Alpha 3. Are these supposed to resemble cars that are not there and thus static? I am definitely not convinced about this. 

- Where are the breaking waves on shores. This has been missing from the beginning and I am starting to wonder why this is not implemented. Even FSX had it.

Wow, I was not aware that screenshots can show moving waves & cars..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Incredible pics as always.  Wish they were showing more videos of flying.

No invite, as always.  Did get a No Mans Sky invite in Xbox hub, blah.  😒

Looking forward to more bilibili video leaks of some flying in the sim, hopefully someone shows us some bush flying soon!

Edited by Mengy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HighTowers said:

Shocked  but pleasently surprised to find an invitation.  Except the download continues to fail.

I couldn't complete the almost 9 hour download on Chrome, so I used Firefox which has a resume capability and got it without problems with a few resumes.

Hook

Edited by LHookins

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Thank you Microsoft for a very nice surprise birthday present 🤩

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

In the selection of screenshots in this update my favorites are the shot taken to the right of the 152 flying  the downwind leg with the cracked asphalt runway and the airfield buildings down below so we see how a small airfield looks like and the one with the aircraft just about to land on the dirt strip with the puddles and the pebbles and the garbage bin.

PS thanks to Snowy for the wonderful shot à la Trent Palmer, I wish I was there ! To Kpetersscrn too for the mountain and the Costa Rica shots.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

47 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

In the selection of screenshots in this update my favorites are the shot taken to the right of the 152 flying  the downwind leg with the cracked asphalt runway and the airfield buildings down below so we see how a small airfield looks like and the one with the aircraft just about to land on the dirt strip with the puddles and the pebbles and the garbage bin.

PS thanks to Snowy for the wonderful shot à la Trent Palmer, I wish I was there ! To Kpetersscrn too for the mountain and the Costa Rica shots.

Did I miss this screenshot in yesterday's update?

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

29 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

Did I miss this screenshot in yesterday's update?

Guess what 😈 ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, Dominique_K said:

You're welcome! Im glad they chose them 🙂

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Flightsim_140.jpg

Screenshot by Whitelight50

This looks like straight out of GTA! 👍

Also some of the landscapes proof the great VFR immersion factor once again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved