Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

Twelve (Bird's-eye View) images of PRAHA Airport...

I recalled, today, I've not yet explored, much, this nice (Airport) scenery from Aerosoft (that I'd acquired at their $5 offer) ...so, here we go, a dozen pictures in and around this Airport...

[Note: The Czech name "Praha" is derived from an old Slavic word, práh, which means "ford" or "rapid", referring to the city's origin at a crossing point of the Vltava river.]

Hope you enjoy these screenshots!

[Aerosoft(LKPR) / Kris Pyatt(Freeware-AltraMax) / Orbx(BOB) / REX]

hhQyyS.png

B5nya4.png

xmFyhB.png

WGMdFP.png

Wfvztm.png

GnwniK.png

xfEb1e.png

G9RYSq.png

lpaZIi.png

oYnLVf.png

28oDc0.png

zHFxVA.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's always great to have wonderfully detailed and accurate airports in our sim's scenery. What's the frame rate like around Praha with a more complex aircraft?

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

***Superb***  Fantastic Detail!!

• Like 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

[Mark: Thanks for the inquiry. Yes, that's always my (yours too!) first concern on FSX/SE (although, SE, has surely, in my case, has caused much less "jitteriness" and "blue-circle-of-death" instances than my FSX days, but, certainly, remains still a concern...if I don't pay "respect" to dense aircrfat and dense (airport) scenery! But, generally, Aerosoft Sceneries (mind you, many are created by other developers, but published by Aerosoft, here e.g. the Developers are "Team XHT-Labs") rarely have caused me much grief...(I have several from Aerosoft). I basically have 3 setting of (FSX) sliders, and, I start/test with my highest, until I run into trouble. Here, with this (simple) Ultralight and Walker "BOB", for my conveyance, I'd no issues at all...but, not sure, what would happen if I fly something heavy into LKPR (the PMDG-MD11 will be a good test), to be seen...but, i think, I'll survive...]

[Doering: Thank you. I'm not much of a setting-tweaker as the Masters, here, (in P3D and XP), sometimes display, in their screenshot...along with (their) much enhanced add-ons....Mine is the (most) basic REX, with pre-set "poetic" themes like...(Glorious Dawn, Graceful Rising, Outback Morning) or (Alluring Dusk, Delicious Dusk, Golden Desert Dusk) etc...I just pick one that matches my mood for the day...🙂...]

[Patrick: Yes, I, too, much liked the details of this PRAHA airport...next best thing to be actually being there...🙂...My personal favorite, here, is the one with those green-fields, outer airport roads, and the moon rising...(3rd from bottom)....]

• Like 1