Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

ASP3D Beta 4 available

Just in case you haven't noticed ASP3D Beta 4 is now available at the HiFiSIM downloads page.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

I hope that's the case, but tell me why you think so? They've been through a few (4 🙂 ) betas now....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

I hope that's the case, but tell me why you think so? They've been through a few (4 🙂 ) betas now....

Damian Clark from HifiSim shared that the Beta Active Sky for Prepar3D may end the 18 of June. Source : https://forums.hifisimtech.com/threads/open-beta-4-b7459-posted.11960/post-56317

Rob McCarthy from Lockheed Martin posted the 20th of May that HF2 should be released in "the next couple of weeks". Should be close to this point, no ? Source : https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=219259#p219259

• Like 3

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Has anybody seen AI contrails with Active Sky?

I'm using AIG and there are none but as soon I switch to another weather engine they are back.

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

4 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Beta #4 Posted!

Changelog:
- P3Dv5 Compatibility Updates

- P3Dv5 Compatibility Updates

- Added new configurable hotkey option and handling for new XGauge implementation (defaults to CTRL-SHIFT-F11)
- Added new Beta #4 survey and handling
- Added warning icon next to connection status (Waiting for simulator) when ASP3D Connector not detected after 3 minutes, with hoverable tooltip and clickable popup message explaining that the Add-on may not be enabled in P3D and providing instructions on how to enable it
- Added detection and warning when PASTING password and leading or trailing whitespace is detected, so that user does not get unintended password errors when including blank spaces before or after a password
- Added new CANCEL button and handling, with associated warning, during ASP3D Connector/Add-on checking to avoid an endless loop if user did not install or update to the proper ASP3D connector version
- Fixed lingering voice folder / broken ATIS/flightwatch voice functionality due to installation content and path selection issue
- Fixed XGauge resize/move issue
- Fixed server logging issue that could cause logging to fail in some cases
- Fixed radar/API range issues causing data issues at 80nm and during range changes
- Fixed radar issue where a green arc could be drawn at edges
- Fixed runway selection / runway in use functionality and changed data to internal scenery vs. Navigraph data (to ensure proper ATC and visual synchronization to runway data)
- Fixed form dock status recall issue
- Changed local stand-alone (non-networked) configuration to use exclusive data comms via ASP3D components vs. simconnect, in effort to improve synchronization with P3D connected status
- Various XGauge adjustments including new use of radial data and echo shadow/attenuation simulation
- Updated API Documentation regarding use of radial data mode with echo shadow/attenuation simulation
- Updated README.rtf file to include new KNOWN ISSUE information that all ASP3D OPEN BETA participants should be aware of including potential stuck "Waiting for simulator" condition

Source : https://forums.hifisimtech.com/threads/open-beta-4-b7459-posted.11960/#post-56314

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Thanks all - Fingers crossed for HF2 soon!

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

8 hours ago, kand said:

V5 HF2 must be imminent 

7 hours ago, KL Oo said:

god lets hope so... although id imagine  they have a ton of bug fixes to address.  do they keep ploughing through them and hold off on the hotfix 3 or release hf3 and carrying on ploughing.

be interesting to see

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

15 hours ago, Chandler said:

Has anybody seen AI contrails with Active Sky?

I'm using AIG and there are none but as soon I switch to another weather engine they are back.

We're aware of a temp issue affecting contrails and proper temps at higher altitudes in some cases.  Should be fixed for the next build.

• Like 8

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies