Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Flight To The Future | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Well, people said they wanted to see a "full flight"........... 😏

A complete flight compiled from the most anticipated Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Please note that we added sound affects to make it more lively. We hope this is how FS2020 will look and sound, or even better. Flight Sim

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 7

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

2 hours ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

Stunning but looks like a slideshow in some parts. Looks like we'll be dealing with FPS.

Did you see the top right of the screen where it said x2 and x5? That’s time compression being used and is the reason it looks a little choppy. The existing sims also experience the same stutters when time compression is used. I wouldn’t worry about it until you see a flight recorded and played back without time compression being used.

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

No watermark must be a pirated copy didn't think they would be out that soon. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Just now, G-RFRY said:

No watermark must be a pirated copy didn't think they would be out that soon. 

I think it's a mash up of footage that MS have already released. Slightly more original concept, than some of these MS repacked videos

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

36 minutes ago, yidahoo said:

I think it's a mash up of footage that MS have already released. Slightly more original concept, than some of these MS repacked videos

He is showing more than what was released on his vids, insider only content !.

Raymond Fry.

32 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

He is showing more than what was released on his vids, insider only content !.

Or perhaps it's just a mixture of the Airport & IFR videos together with some added sounds that were not in the original videos? As already said - a mashup.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Give people power to really test their personality.

6 minutes ago, SamYeager said:

Or perhaps it's just a mixture of the Airport & IFR videos together with some added sounds that were not in the original videos? As already said - a mashup.

That's what it looked like to me. I had seen it all before.

• Upvote 2

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Not any original shot, only a compilation of older official vids from Asobo, what we saw previously. But can be interesant for people, who didn't follow development of MSFS from the beginning.

3 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

Did you see the top right of the screen where it said x2 and x5? That’s time compression being used and is the reason it looks a little choppy. The existing sims also experience the same stutters when time compression is used. I wouldn’t worry about it until you see a flight recorded and played back without time compression being used.

If you're going to promote your product you would want to make it look as good as possible. If time compression is going to introduce stutters why use it? Certainly on final how much time is being saved by using x2? Hardly anything. Lots of stutters there, not encouraging.

Show a  video just on landing from 1 mile out at normal speed and people can judge performance far better. And one very important thing. What was the CPU/GPU used? Minimum spec or top drawer?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

If you're going to promote your product you would want to make it look as good as possible. If time compression is going to introduce stutters why use it? Certainly on final how much time is being saved by using x2? Hardly anything. Lots of stutters there, not encouraging.

Show a  video just on landing from 1 mile out at normal speed and people can judge performance far better. And one very important thing. What was the CPU/GPU used? Minimum spec or top drawer?

The thing is, there are now numerous gleefully widespread, NDA-Breaking leaked videos out there (with system specs noted) showing numerous aspects of the progress-to-date.

That being the case, and the general smoothness of the sim well established, why are people jumping on the 2X/5X parts of this video as if it proves something that overides the tons of other video evidence out there?

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Besides you know, using already compressed/processed videos made by someone else to make your own video which when exported will be compressed/processed depending on the settings you chose, then uploading it on YouTube which applies its own compression/whatever treatment... Of course it will produce stutters and stuff at the end 🤷‍♂️ Why do people always get crazy on this, it's just nonsense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

The thing is, there are now numerous gleefully widespread, NDA-Breaking leaked videos out there (with system specs noted) showing numerous aspects of the progress-to-date.

That being the case, and the general smoothness of the sim well established, why are people jumping on the 2X/5X parts of this video as if it proves something that overides the tons of other video evidence out there?

I don't search for videos where the user has broken the NDA. I judge on those that appear here and appear to be approved by Microsoft. And why aren't hardware specs being given? That is so important as we cannot judge without knowing them.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

A mashup. Nothing we haven't see before but a good one. The Callouts were a little off though!

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

The same guy has a vid and goes in to full detail of the interface settings and flight setup, only an insider would have that, and I will say no more.

Raymond Fry.