Sign in to follow this  
benjoglove

King Air350I Milvz doing right hand circles

A JET DP should not cause the aircraft to circle. That is not or should not be the problem. This sounds like it may be a logic issue and the devs will have to get back with you.

18 minutes ago, KenG said:

A JET DP should not cause the aircraft to circle. That is not or should not be the problem. This sounds like it may be a logic issue and the devs will have to get back with you.

I think your right kenG. You can fly other non jets and it will follow the sid. No reason why this plane shouldnt do the same. I have pm the developer who was testing it but nothing heard back. Would love to know if it does it for someone else. 

Edited by benjoglove

For the record, I never said that the DP caused the plane to circle.  I only asked why the departure was chosen.  In the end its a sim and one can do as one pleases with it.  

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

Hi,

I flew same departure without any issues.

More details in MV support forum.

Tomas