Hi all. Does anyone know how I would go about signing-up to alpha test Microsoft's upcoming Flight Simulator (2020)? Thanks in advance for the help!

You go to the FS 2020 site and sign up.. chances of getting in are not very good though..

• Like 1

Bert

I believe that you cannot sign up for the Alpha right now, but you will be able to once a new recruitment process is up. You will be required to fill out a survey, upload a DxDiag file and agree to the NDA. Make sure to keep an eye on the weekly development updates, they will announce when a new one starts. Also you have to be part of the Insider Program first, so make sure to do that now by logging into the site with your Microsoft account.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

You go to the FS 2020 site and sign up.. chances of getting in are not very good though..

The site is actually https://www.flightsimulator.com/

Dont confuse it with the other FS 2020 ---   Aerofly FS 2020 is the latest installment of the popular Aerofly FS series for iOS. Aerofly FS 2020 packs in more features, improvements, and detail than ever ...

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

To give those of us a chance of getting in who singed up only a couple of weeks ago in the latest "recruitment" phase - It would be great if Asobo created a new program where everyone must sign up for the Beta program, and that those already in the Alpha don't get automatic transfer to the Beta. Just an idea, but it would bring many the chance of getting into the Beta before release that haven't already tried the sim. Or they could just invite everyone all at once instead of 30 or so a week...

and you know how many they invite how ? And you want all the people who has helped improved the game out for beta ? That's is some salty comment right there.

• Like 3

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

1 hour ago, fogboundturtle said:

and you know how many they invite how ? And you want all the people who has helped improved the game out for beta ? That's is some salty comment right there.

Take it as you may. It was just an idea and I am in no way being salty! 

2 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

To give those of us a chance of getting in who singed up only a couple of weeks ago in the latest "recruitment" phase - It would be great if Asobo created a new program where everyone must sign up for the Beta program, and that those already in the Alpha don't get automatic transfer to the Beta. Just an idea, but it would bring many the chance of getting into the Beta before release that haven't already tried the sim. Or they could just invite everyone all at once instead of 30 or so a week...

What makes you think anyone in Alpha will be automatically testing the Beta???

1 hour ago, tpete61 said:

What makes you think anyone in Alpha will be automatically testing the Beta???

I assumed thats how it works. 

3 hours ago, shamrockflyer said:

We will all get to be in the Beta once they start selling the product.  (sorry couldn't resist)

• Like 4

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

1 hour ago, DBlackmore said:

Thank guys. For some reason, I am unable to sign up. The link is dead and doesn't redirect to anywhere.

Try with Edge. For me it doesn't work at all with other browsers.

1 hour ago, DBlackmore said:

Thank guys. For some reason, I am unable to sign up. The link is dead and doesn't redirect to anywhere.

Is it about the Insider Program? At which point of the sign-up process are you getting the issue? If you cannot log-in with your Microsoft account at all, try this workaround.

I signed up day one, updated my dxdiag back in Feb and received an invite today. There's still hope.

Also got an invite today and...guess what...found it in my microsoft outlook spam folder:laugh:

I also signed up at day one. Maybe people with more powerful specs are now wanted for testing.

Edited by fly_edds

Regards, Sebastian