Sign in to follow this  
yeppy1

? : Pilot2atc with the copilot plugin

Hello guys

I have a query regarding the usage of p2atc plugin along with the JARs A330 co-pilot plugin. I am about to install p2atc and since both use voice recognition, is there going to be a conflict ? if yes, is there a way around it ? 

Most likely it will work fine.  Use the trial period and give it a try.  Let the rest of us know the results.

Dave

22 hours ago, yeppy1 said:

Hello guys

I have a query regarding the usage of p2atc plugin along with the JARs A330 co-pilot plugin. I am about to install p2atc and since both use voice recognition, is there going to be a conflict ? if yes, is there a way around it ? 

I use the JAR Copilot for both A319/A321 🙂 no problems with Pilot2ATC other than finding a different key to make the copilot listen.

10 hours ago, JeB1952 said:

I use the JAR Copilot for both A319/A321 🙂 no problems with Pilot2ATC other than finding a different key to make the copilot listen.

I just wanted to add that it is working great as I can assign the same voice to copilot and for Pilot2ATC.  Really helps with the emmersion as it is the same voice.