Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Boeing Onboard performance tool available

6 hours ago, Driver170 said:

What data do you think TOPCAT got?

Actually, I have opened their data set with notpat, and find out it's data, at least for boeing, is stripd out from FPPM.....

On 6/13/2020 at 3:34 AM, Driver170 said:

I thought i would share this guys. Its an amazing online Boeing OPT using real world data and designed by real Type rated pilots on the  NG

https://737efb.online/index#sec_team

This is good for the PMDG birds as they have developed nothing like this unlike FSL and their Airbuses. Shame really, in my opinion they are wasting their time with this Global Flight Ops thing when they should be focused on this type of stuff. Oh, and the 777 update that is years late.

• Upvote 1

Eric 

8 hours ago, B777ER said:

This is good for the PMDG birds as they have developed nothing like this unlike FSL and their Airbuses. Shame really, in my opinion they are wasting their time with this Global Flight Ops thing when they should be focused on this type of stuff. Oh, and the 777 update that is years late.

Thanks. I don’t see why this EFB for the flight sim community should get ANY negativity from users. Complaining about wanting simulated database for a certain aircraft simulated aircraft? Sorry but the only way you can simulate an aircraft in P3D AND the upcoming MS2020 is to use real world data that Boeing or Airbus uses just like the level D.

Vernon Howells

I don't see anyone complaining at all. Just users giving their personal opinions what they would like.

You seem very defensive, I assure you there is no need for it. No one has said this is a bad add-on.

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

On 6/29/2020 at 9:01 PM, C2615 said:

Actually, I have opened their data set with notpat, and find out it's data, at least for boeing, is stripd out from FPPM.....

Hello. How did you manage to open their data ? I've been trying to do that for a long time to edit some things just for my personal preferences ...

Thanks

Eduardo

14 hours ago, DuduGuimaraes said:

Hello. How did you manage to open their data ? I've been trying to do that for a long time to edit some things just for my personal preferences ...

Thanks

Eduardo

It can be open by notepad.... however I tried to edit it doesn't work, even as simple as edit 752PW to 752RR, any changed file would not be recognized by TOPCAT

15 hours ago, C2615 said:

It can be open by notepad.... however I tried to edit it doesn't work, even as simple as edit 752PW to 752RR, any changed file would not be recognized by TOPCAT

Which files are you referring to ? The .acft files ? I’ve been trying to edit the V2 speeds ... 

10 hours ago, Maxxxii said:

isn't is online anymore?

Check out some of these links: https://www.google.com/search?q=boeing+onboard+performance+tool&rlz=1C1GIWA_enUS599US599&oq=Boeing+Onboard+performance+tool&aqs

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.