Sign in to follow this  
Guest TShoemaker

E-Jets

Guest TShoemaker

Just wanted to get some fellow simmers impressions on the Embraer E-Jets (170 and 190). Until yesterday, I had a vague familiarity with them, but I absolutely love both airframes after spending the better part of a day flying them. I would recommend to anyone to take one for a spin at least once. Hopefully, someone can produce a terrific freeware/payware add-on with all the functions (APU, MCU, etc). If one is produced, I know I'll be one of the first in line to get one.Very best regards,Trent Shoemaker

Did you fly in a real E170/190? If so, what airline and between what cities? Sorry to say they aren't routed into KPHX currently so I don't have much chance of flying on one in the near future. But I sure wish they would have been around in the days when I logged one or two business flights a week. The 2x2 seating looks very nice for business travelers. Now that I have my wife and daughter and mostly travel for pleasure, I tend to prefer the bigger jets just so we can all sit together. As a sidenote, the FDE for Dreamwings 170 was done by meself.. :)-John

Guest saudi_777

Two words: Love 'em!!!! :-hahI'm really happy that my country's flagship carrier is gonna get 15 EMB-170's, with the first two of the lil' beauties scheduled for delivery this month. :DBTW, John: Your FDE for the Dreamwings EMB-170 is awesome, and generally speaking it's one of my favorite jets in FS2004!! :-hah :9Cheers,

jetblue will get I think something like 20 or 30 EMB 190s by the end of next year. So chances are you might get one of them into phoenix

Guest TShoemaker

JohnCi,Haven't flown in one yet......but I do know that JetBlue is planning to use it on the JFK-BOS route. Oh, and let me also say awesome job on the Dreamwings 170....I love it!!