Sign in to follow this  
OzWhitey

What did you fly in Prepar3d today?

I flew three FSEconomy assignments from KMEV to O70 to KOAK to KHAF. Milviz C310R in P3Dv4.5...love that aircraft and am looking forward to the P3Dv5 version.

Edited by RudiJG1

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Exuma (MYEB) to Melbourne (KMBL) in the Milviz BE55. Also KRDD to KHAF using TE NorCal to get a look at the new landscape in RealAir's Lancair.

A great day of flying.

Greg G 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

4 hours ago, Nemo said:

Do you experience heavy stutters at KFHR after TakeOff RW 16? I have it always when I TO from this runway, its only about 20-30 seconds long then everything is fine again. Just wanted to know if its only me. RW 34 is fine.

I hadn’t noticed but I will check here shortly. Windows 2004 update is installing

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Flight Replica's Super Cub in coastal Africa...

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

7 hours ago, Chock said:

I'm presently working on a video which compares the pros and cons of combat aircraft in 'civilian' sims versus their presence in combat sims.

Looking forward to it Chock, I dabble in DCS (and die a lot there) and fly military aircraft in P3D as well but am never quite sure what to do with them.  

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Several times Ottawa to Toronto run CYOW N0100F240 CYOW4 VIBLI5.TUKIR CYYZ RW24L 737Ngx with RC4

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

KSBP-KSBA-KVNY-KLAX-KAVX-KSAN in the Duke B60.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Flightbeam KSFO to PacSim KRNO. I landed just before dusk.

UAL NGXu 737-700

After a weekend of computer issues, I think I solved the problem. Flight was flawless - probably the best one I have had since I built the new system in April..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

LatinVFR KMIA to PKSim SKBO

Leonardo Fly the Wild Dog

I finally found some settings to allow me to use LatinVFR KMIA and the Maddog with HF1, and it was a good flight.   A few bumps and CB-dodging over the Bahamas as I turned south past Andros Island, but after that it was good weather.   It was only 52 deg F air temp in Bogota!  Elevation means something eh.  Andes mountain flying is always exciting.

I also flew Shanghai to Dalian in the A2A Cherokee.  That's part of my round-the-world flight.  Tonight I'll be doing Dalian to Changchung, which interestingly enough is the former capital of Manchukuo.  Need to get thru Siberia/Alaska while I have this long daylight .... almost midnight sun up there, but I won't quite be as far north as the Arctic Circle.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

Looking forward to it Chock, I dabble in DCS (and die a lot there) and fly military aircraft in P3D as well but am never quite sure what to do with them.  

When I'm in the mood for military, I love my IRIS A-10 Warthog, Loaded with weapons via VRS TAC PAC. Think I'll load it up now, Grand Canyon to Nellis AFB!!

Mike

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)MOTHERBOARD 
AMD Ryzen 5 5900X CPU-LIQUID COOLED
AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT
32GB RAM G-SKILL TRIDENT Z
SAMSUNG SSD 980 PRO 2TB

CYXY --- PAAQ in Mitsubishi MU-2. Been flying Europe for the pass year. I like to fly one or two airplane exploring the same Continent. I buy most of Orbx doing the sales so a lot may not get install right away. Am going to force myself to jump Continent while using Ideal Flight to surprise me with which airports to fly to.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

8 hours ago, RudiJG1 said:

I flew three FSEconomy assignments from KMEV to O70 to KOAK to KHAF. Milviz C310R in P3Dv4.5...love that aircraft and am looking forward to the P3Dv5 version.

While your in the area...come visit us HBRC kids at E45 in sim /Q68 one FSE Pine Mountain Lake...awesome little strip...connects to KOAK. We have a few FBO’s pointed to Cokeland but Pine Mountain Lake is my favorite and looks great with orbx 

Edited by CaptainNick

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Flying in Flight Replicas Super Cub and slewing in Orbx Bob to check out the new Misty's Carribean. 

KBFL Meadows to KRAL Riverside over Palmdale and through the Cajon Pass in a RealAir Lancair Legacy on PilotEdge.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

I flew the Carenado King Air 200 from FlyTampa Vegas to Flightbeam Phoenix. I just installed some AI KC-135's of the Arizona Air National Guard and I wanted to see them in the sim.

(I flew this flight Sunday)

Edit: This was using P3D v5

Edited by Joseph29