OzWhitey

What did you fly in Prepar3d today?

Posted (edited)

I flew three FSEconomy assignments from KMEV to O70 to KOAK to KHAF. Milviz C310R in P3Dv4.5...love that aircraft and am looking forward to the P3Dv5 version.

Edited by RudiJG1

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual /Fly Delta Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Exuma (MYEB) to Melbourne (KMBL) in the Milviz BE55. Also KRDD to KHAF using TE NorCal to get a look at the new landscape in RealAir's Lancair.

A great day of flying.

Greg G 

i7-8700K, MSI Z370, EVGA 2080Ti, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 500GB SSD, (2) 480GB SSDs, 43" curved Samsung, 1 32" BenQ, 1 11" display, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV4.5, XP11, GoFlight equipped, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6

4 hours ago, Nemo said:

Do you experience heavy stutters at KFHR after TakeOff RW 16? I have it always when I TO from this runway, its only about 20-30 seconds long then everything is fine again. Just wanted to know if its only me. RW 34 is fine.

I hadn’t noticed but I will check here shortly. Windows 2004 update is installing

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 5 3600, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 2070 Super, Samsung Odyssey +

Flight Replica's Super Cub in coastal Africa...

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

7 hours ago, Chock said:

I'm presently working on a video which compares the pros and cons of combat aircraft in 'civilian' sims versus their presence in combat sims.

Looking forward to it Chock, I dabble in DCS (and die a lot there) and fly military aircraft in P3D as well but am never quite sure what to do with them.  

Dave

Current System (Running at 1440p): ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Z490, i9 10900k @ 5.1Ghz, RTX2080ti, 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, VirtualFly Ruddo+ and TQ6+

Several times Ottawa to Toronto run CYOW N0100F240 CYOW4 VIBLI5.TUKIR CYYZ RW24L 737Ngx with RC4

Ryzen 2600x, Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence @3200MHz, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, P3D on WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

KSBP-KSBA-KVNY-KLAX-KAVX-KSAN in the Duke B60.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 40" curved  |  MSFS | P3D V5

Flightbeam KSFO to PacSim KRNO. I landed just before dusk.

UAL NGXu 737-700

After a weekend of computer issues, I think I solved the problem. Flight was flawless - probably the best one I have had since I built the new system in April..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

P3DV4.5, ASP4, REXSF, REXEF, AIGAIM, ProATCx, GSX, Chaseplane, MSFS Premuim Deluxe Edition  

Windows 10 Pro, I9-9900k @ 5.0; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus Strix GTX 1080ti; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, Single 32" 4k Monitor, Saitek Yoke, Saitek TQ's, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 

LatinVFR KMIA to PKSim SKBO

Leonardo Fly the Wild Dog

I finally found some settings to allow me to use LatinVFR KMIA and the Maddog with HF1, and it was a good flight.   A few bumps and CB-dodging over the Bahamas as I turned south past Andros Island, but after that it was good weather.   It was only 52 deg F air temp in Bogota!  Elevation means something eh.  Andes mountain flying is always exciting.

I also flew Shanghai to Dalian in the A2A Cherokee.  That's part of my round-the-world flight.  Tonight I'll be doing Dalian to Changchung, which interestingly enough is the former capital of Manchukuo.  Need to get thru Siberia/Alaska while I have this long daylight .... almost midnight sun up there, but I won't quite be as far north as the Arctic Circle.

Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

3 hours ago, regis9 said:

Looking forward to it Chock, I dabble in DCS (and die a lot there) and fly military aircraft in P3D as well but am never quite sure what to do with them.  

When I'm in the mood for military, I love my IRIS A-10 Warthog, Loaded with weapons via VRS TAC PAC. Think I'll load it up now, Grand Canyon to Nellis AFB!!

Mike

Cooler Master Tower.
MSI B450 TOMAHWK Motherboard.(1TB SAMSUNG960 EVO SSD Directly connected to MB)
MSI RTX 2070 Founders Edition
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8Core 16 Threads
32 GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS V DDR4 Memory.

CYXY --- PAAQ in Mitsubishi MU-2. Been flying Europe for the pass year. I like to fly one or two airplane exploring the same Continent. I buy most of Orbx doing the sales so a lot may not get install right away. Am going to force myself to jump Continent while using Ideal Flight to surprise me with which airports to fly to.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RudiJG1 said:

I flew three FSEconomy assignments from KMEV to O70 to KOAK to KHAF. Milviz C310R in P3Dv4.5...love that aircraft and am looking forward to the P3Dv5 version.

While your in the area...come visit us HBRC kids at E45 in sim /Q68 one FSE Pine Mountain Lake...awesome little strip...connects to KOAK. We have a few FBO’s pointed to Cokeland but Pine Mountain Lake is my favorite and looks great with orbx 

Edited by CaptainNick

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 5 3600, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 2070 Super, Samsung Odyssey +

Flying in Flight Replicas Super Cub and slewing in Orbx Bob to check out the new Misty's Carribean. 

KBFL Meadows to KRAL Riverside over Palmdale and through the Cajon Pass in a RealAir Lancair Legacy on PilotEdge.

Bruce Buckley | RW Commercial / Instrument / SEL / MEL

I9-9900K @5.0GHz, Maximus XI  Hero, GTX 1080ti, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Saitek/Logitech Pro Yoke, Throttle Q, Rudder Pedals, Switch Panel, WIN10, P3DV4.5, PTA, ASP4, REX TDSC Lots of ORBX stuff and some add on airports / aircraft

Posted (edited)

I flew the Carenado King Air 200 from FlyTampa Vegas to Flightbeam Phoenix. I just installed some AI KC-135's of the Arizona Air National Guard and I wanted to see them in the sim.

(I flew this flight Sunday)

Edit: This was using P3D v5

Edited by Joseph29