Sign in to follow this  
af1134

GSX cabin Boarding message with LSLabs A320

Hello,

I am still learning FSLabsA320 and GSX. I have a question regarding the GSX process with FSLabs 320.

I am using ATSU for all the process.

My question

When i start powering the aircraft i activate PA switch + CAB. After few min i can hear cabin message welcoming pax on board while pax are still not boarding (i have still not request borading from ATSU) ! Not important, but for immersion...it is not the best....

When pax is boarding from ATSU menu i hear again the message at the right time. 

Could you tell me how you proceed to use it correctly ?

Thanks in advanced

Franck

spacer.png

the pa system is independant of GSX. But, it is linked to the whole boarding process, linked itself to gsx. You don't have to touch anything on the radio panel, except if you have a mic and want to do an announcement. For that, you push the PA button, speak, and release it after finishing. You can then enjoy your own voice over the pa in the cabin view, with a satisfying realistic feel. You can't make anything to the issue you  talk about, except maybe talking about it on the fsl forums. I will say, that it is common practice, specially with the A321s, that crews have to repeat the same PA speech , specially when pax arrive in "bulk" by busses. If you don't want to listen to the announcements, either close the cabin door (yes it matters), turn the volume down in the options menu or disable/lower volume of the PA using the switch on the audio control panel.

Hello,

Thanks for relpying so quickly and thanks for the detail.

Franck

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, af1134 said:

Hello,

Thanks for relpying so quickly and thanks for the detail.

Franck

no problem 😉!