Sign in to follow this  
pilotski

Lorby LLT

Hallo all !

I have used this software a lot on my old pc ( win 7/64 ) and it always worked as expected. Now I have a new Pc running Win 10 and I cant get it to work properly. I get "Microsoft .Net framework" error that indicates some runtime file/s missing (?). Downloaded, I think, all of them, 2005 (x3),2008 (x2),, 2010,2013(x2),2015-2019 (x2), 2019. Tried "Turn windows features on or off", with corresponding updates. Same error. What have I forgotten ? I have downloaded/uninstalled/reinstalled a couple of times. The LLT version is 2.2.4.0

Regards, Peter

1 hour ago, pilotski said:

I get "Microsoft .Net framework" error that indicates some runtime file/s missing (?).

What is the exact error message and where do you see it?

The vc 2012 runtime that is required by the SQLite database is part of the download zip. You have to install both, the x64 and the x86. But the vcredist has nothing to do with .Net, so I need more specific information.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Thank you for fast reply. It seems like you kicked me in the right direction with "2012". Those files where missing and after downloading and in installing those LLT works ! The error message looked approximately like this, the top picture (I can't produce it any more ! ) ;

https://tipsmake.com/how-to-fix-unhandled-exception-has-occurred-errors-on-windows-10

Thank you, Peter