Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

LM Homepage is down......

.......fyi...

Maybe we will be lucky to get HF2......who knows.....

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Wasn't that a good sign in the past?

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Several of the LM developers are posting again on the LM forum.  Perhaps promising?

Dave Wadsworth
i9 13900K 5.5Ghz 64G DDR6000 nVidia 4090 
Win 11 22H2 Pro P3DV5.4 ASP/ASCA Pilot2ATC FS2Crew/TIR5/CP

The forum is down on my end, too.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Quick, we need somebody to check out the color of the smoke above LM’s HQ and report back to us ASAP!

• Like 12

Yep, I think they are prepping. (and I just purchased Heathrow)

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Just now, Gadget FPV said:

Maybe they sold themselves to Microsoft... 😁

LOL! Or they bought the Code....again

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Or the site is now ALSO popping like the scenery.......(ok....lets be respectful again)

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Is LM's site under a DGXI attack?? 🤣

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

4 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

LOL! Or they bought the Code....again

A new ESP like agreement where LM and Microsoft work together, that would be pretty awesome, for us and developers.

/fantasy

1 minute ago, David Roch said:

Is LM's site under a DGXI attack?? 🤣

No...they just installed a AMD Chip on their server......but AMD has some minor advantages

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

I was actually worried about the health of some of the LM developers. Rob last connection was Monday last week and just went back online yesterday.

Honestly I felt a little guilty for being pushing for an update when there are really more important things in life right now, a lot more important.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

Hold the horses. I am taking bets that HF2 will make big improvements but first break most add-ons again. I learnt to keep all my old installers. 

Hans