Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

Content Creators form - NDA close to being lifted?

4 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

The watermark is in the actual sim, It can't be removed. It's to help track down leaks.

I would think that when the final product is released to the general populace, that the watermark will not be there.

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

18 hours ago, Shug said:

I would think that when the final product is released to the general populace, that the watermark will not be there.

Of course not, the watermark is an alpha only thing.  Release will not have this.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:15 PM, Shug said:

Obviously.

I very much doubt the NDA will be lifted anytime soon. They have just stepped up security and measures against leaks with the latest update to the alpha. So much so that at times the watermarks make it almost unusable. 

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

I am a little sad at the moment about the way they publish information. I am not in Alpha and my PC is too bad at the moment.

To plan the PC, it would be great to know if there will be a public beta. What are the graphical differences between min and max specs? Instead, I wait for new updates every week and then only read about postponements. 

It is not meant badly, but it makes me sad