Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

New Airbus range of products from Thrustmaster

Thrustmaster is coming out with a new Airbus range of products. They look really nice, specially the throttle quadrant. 
Link

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Samaritano said:

Thrustmaster is coming out with a new Airbus range of products. They look really nice, specially the throttle quadrant. 
Link

Beautiful!

The Airbus family finally gets the hardware it diserves!

Additionally, the price seems reasonable.

Thanks for sharing!

The stick is just T16000M with different color on it.... They don't even bother to make it looks like Airbus' one....

The quadrant looks promising though, But I doubt if it have TOGA button for I want fly other stuff with it...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, C2615 said:

The stick is just T16000M with different color on it.... They don't even bother to make it looks like Airbus' one....

The quadrant looks promising though, But I doubt if it have TOGA button for I want fly other stuff with it...

You are wrong, take a look at the pictures 🙂 It's similar but not exactly the same with a different color. 

In my opinion it looks amazing and I can wait to get my hands on all of this. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

2 hours ago, C2615 said:

Thrustmaster mentioned the controllers are licensed from Airbus. 
Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino
  • Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 hours ago, Le Français said:

You are wrong, take a look at the pictures 🙂 It's similar but not exactly the same with a different color. 

In my opinion it looks amazing and I can wait to get my hands on all of this. 

You are right, seems it's different.... but that make me feel more irritating.... So TM have made a new model for a licnsed piece... and even then it doesn't at least try to make it looks like the real one?

Just tried to pre-order,Seems that they only ship to the UK?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

This looks real good, and the best bit is HEART technology. In 2020 nothing else will do. 
And the price is amazing ..just goes to show throttles don’t need to cost hundreds! 

• Upvote 1

Luke Pype

9 hours ago, Rob_Ainscough said:

Nice, but wish they offered a Tiller.

Cheers, Rob.

Well if you have rudder pedals (I know you do as we got the same MFG's), you can use the stick rotating function as a tiller for ground ops... works great.

• Upvote 1

too much, too soon....

Low quality plastic stuff it seems. I'll keep using my Warthog.

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

58 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Low quality plastic stuff it seems. I'll keep using my Warthog.

Which has the same type of plastic in all the mechanical joints...

• Upvote 1

I personally will never buy a product from Thrustmaster again. I purchased the TPR Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder from Dell. First off, Dell never stated that the product was coming from a 3rd party (manufacturer). It had a Dell part number and ordered thru Dell, paid for thru my Dell account and paid to Dell. After about a month of very minimal use the right Brake started to hang. It got bad very quick. Go to contact Thrustmaster and you cant because they claim COVID. Yet they are open and marketing the new Airbus products, go figure... I contact Dell for a product replacement. They wont replace the product claiming it came from a 3rd party. Wished it would have stated that when I ordered. So basically I'm stuck with a $550 paperweight. Still under warranty but can't get ahold of anybody at Thrustmaster to process. So they can market and develop these new products but cannot answer emails or pick up the phone. 

@Camsdad13, your contract is with Dell, not Thrustmaster. Use distance selling rules to send it back to Dell. Research those rules and you should be covered as we in the U.K. would be. Deal only with Dell.

You could also contact your credit card company if you paid that way.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

22 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@Camsdad13, your contract is with Dell, not Thrustmaster. Use distance selling rules to send it back to Dell. Research those rules and you should be covered as we in the U.K. would be. Deal only with Dell.

You could also contact your credit card company if you paid that way.

Thanks Ray. I contacted Dell multiple times. I ask to escalate and they hang up. I reached out on social media and they refuse to honor it. I contacted the Better Business Bureau in which they contacted Dell. I had a lady leave a voicemail. I called her back on 4 separate occasions and she wouldn't call back. Finally yesterday, I held for her and thankfully they didn't hang-up on me. She was the rudest person I think I've ever dealt with. Talking over me out of the gate and refusing to listen. She said Dell isn't going to do anything since it was 3rd party fulfilled thru Dell. This was not stated anywhere when Ipurchased it. The bad part was I financed it thru my Dell Financial Services account and paid it off when I got my statement. Here is the kicker, it went bad the very next day I paid it off. It went from hanging toe brake to full left rudder deflection immediately. In control panel, it was all over the place. Long story short Dell is claiming my contract is with Thrustmaster. Thinking of just giving it to my attorney to handle and go on living life. Getting too old for this word not allowed anymore.   

Edited by Camsdad13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SergeyPe said:

Which has the same type of plastic in all the mechanical joints...

I am obviously talking about the externals, which is mostly made of metal. Tried and returned the Honeycomb Yoke as well precisely because of its lower quality materials.

Could not care less about the mechanical joints. The stick works perfectly well and has been doing so for years.

Edited by GCBraun

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus