Sign in to follow this  
C2615

Delete legs in a SID/STAR?

Hi, I find in LNM, on fightplan list, With right click, I can only delet a legs enroute, or a whole SID/STAR procedure.

With some procedure having things like sequencing section, or SID too far into route, I some times would like to just remove one or two legs inside a SID/STAR, how could I do it?

Sorry, this is not doable due to the complexity of procedures.

Why use a SID at all if you want to modify it? You can simply add the waypoints of the SID to the flight plan as a workaround. Delete the SID and then simply use Ctrl+Alt+Left-Click or the context menu to add waypoints to the plan.

Alex

Thanks, I got it.

It is some times more easy to reduce waypoints in something like DubaI's crazy zig-zag STAR in Jet's FMC though... so I'm thinking if it could be done in LNM then.