Sign in to follow this  
Flyer1000

[Resolved] AILRP and FSPX Airbus models

Hi there, 

I'm having problems trying to differentiate the lights of the Airbus FSPX models. I have separate light settings for older Airbus and newer ones so the A350 and A330neo have newer style lights. But for some reason even though they're in different sections with different settings - older has Xenon lights while newer has LED strobes - they all have the LED strobes. Even when I took them out and put them into the Default Global Fleet section they still have LED lights.

I've used used your Excel spreadsheet settings and I don't have the issue with the Boeing models.

Thanks, Oliver 

1 minute ago, Flyer1000 said:

Hi there, 

I'm having problems trying to differentiate the lights of the Airbus FSPX models. I have separate light settings for older Airbus and newer ones so the A350 and A330neo have newer style lights. But for some reason even though they're in different sections with different settings - older has Xenon lights while newer has LED strobes - they all have the LED strobes. Even when I took them out and put them into the Default Global Fleet section they still have LED lights.

I've used used your Excel spreadsheet settings and I don't have the issue with the Boeing models.

Thanks, Oliver 

Hi Oliver,

Are you re-starting P3D after the changes? FSPX has the lights embedded inside the .MDL and P3D will cache the effects. So you would not see the difference until you restart P3D.

S.

Yeah I when add something or change a texture I'll run and apply settings in AILR before I starting up the sim

2 minutes ago, Flyer1000 said:

Yeah I when add something or change a texture I'll run and apply settings in AILR before I starting up the sim

Do you use AIGM?

9 minutes ago, Flyer1000 said:

Yeah I do

Check if AIGM effects are in conflict. Open the effects folder of AIGM and clear any effects in there temporally.

S.

1 hour ago, Flyer1000 said:

All effects or just the ones I have issues with? 

All of them for troubleshooting purposes.

Make a backup first.

Simbol